[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Low forum use by guild members Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Low forum use by guild members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Low forum use by guild members Empty
PostSubject: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Nothing the guild can change, because I know the officers do all they can to get people up here.

It's just that this forum can bring us all together, we can stay in touch when we ain't ingame, messages can be passed, ...

It's very useful but so many members ain't on here. Maybe put it in the guild message again? Or mention it when GM is about to start?
I don't know, but if there's 10 people active on this forum I think it's a lot.

A great thanx from the officers to get us this forum, same with TS, our guild itself and all their effort they put into it. This guild is great, helpful people, fun conversations, to much to mention.
I'm very happy I can be part of this little family!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 pm

well i agree. i checked and we have about 15 to 20 people checking the forums each day or at least on a regular basis. now keep in mind that many of these still dont post on the forums. but at least they are here and can see what is being discussed.

i've tried many times to get more people in here trough the guild chat and teamspeak but it doesnt seem to work that well. i've got one last idea that we could use to get more people on here but i want to keep that as a last resort.

overall i must agree with you. we have so little people on here that its a shame. since this is the place were a lot of big decissions are being made.
i will shout just before guild missions on teamspeak and on guild chat a bit more from now on. otherwise i dont see how we could get more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Yeah, you're right, about 20 people who are checking.
Just make sure you don't shout to loud drago Wink
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:07 am

yes I agree, and it somehow always been an issue in the guilds I have been in. It is hard to get people on forum on daily basis. Tripz and I are also using a lot of effort to get people in here, but, yeah..
I noticed while we had new applications on the site, it draw a lot more members to log in and participate.
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 am

Agree with all of you, i want to ask dana if its possible to add shout box at top of forum if possible, want to try something. with that, we can greet each other each day, and make important announcements with link in forum if needed, and ofcourse wish ppl happy -b-day ect ect
Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma
Mini Knoma

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 am

I have another propositions; we don't use the in-game Guild message board to pass on any information (GM time, JP contests, etc). Just make a link to the forum. Many people are always asking for this information, so that could be a good incentive to join here, at least in a passive mode.

I also think, we should increase the IRL activity; more photos of ourselves, our game-room (have planned on posting mine for a long time now but always forget about it when actually playing), our pretty or less-pretty face, our puppy for some (SIGNO!!!) and other things.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:03 am

Not a bad idea knoma with making the MotD on forum instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 am

well i see that it could work knoma (the posting a link to the forums instead of using motd). but for quickness of acces to this info and the fact that its just better to also have it in game (in my opinion) i would keep it like it is.

now about that RL thing that seems to exist outside of GW2 Smile
i personally am not comfortable posting too much stuff from real life. it can be used in too many bad ways. if you want to get to know me then simply go to teamspeak and talk to me. picture wise, dont expect anything from me. i will agree that it can bond us together.
HOWEVER there are some things that i think we can do to really bond together.
take the following nowhere near serious and do not rant about this.

now this wont work in 99% of the cases but i know that im relatively close to a few members of the guild. it could be possible to meet up with them and "hang out" as the young ones say these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 am

darkness dragon wrote:
now this wont work in 99% of the cases but i know that im relatively close to a few members of the guild. it could be possible to meet up with them and "hang out" as the young ones say these days.

I'm not against it. Feels like that internet-series: The Guild, with felicia days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low forum use by guild members   Low forum use by guild members Empty

Back to top Go down

Low forum use by guild members
Page 1 of 1