[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
petition to bring back the application system  Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

petition to bring back the application system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

petition to bring back the application system  Empty
PostSubject: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello people

I am not sure if I already asked this

but I think we should bring back the application process. We are getting a large influx of people, but not that many of them register on forum. Also, I am fearing that we might have some problems again soon (we almost let Madrakti into guild. While he is a friend of mine, he is a big troll, and also managed to split the guild ToC in half)

so, by bringing back the application system, we can avoid people we think shouldn't be in guild (so far, the inved people are nice, but anything can happen) and we can get them on forum

what do you people think?
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Yh could be good for registering ppl although the application thing was kinda easy to pass. Noone is gonna say hes a douchebag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Noz, the application was BS tbh. Almost nobody got rejected. I know only 1 case.
It took several days to invite somebody in.
I know you don't like the fact we get a lot of new members, both in the guild and in GloB. But we needed them.
What we do when we recruit is the entire application form but just between us and the recruit.
And the application also hindered recruitment. Since almost nobody registers, almost nobody will apply. And even then people don't wanna fill in a 'list of questions'. It's way better to just ask them like we do now and evaluate them after a week or so.
Next officer meeting one of the points is forum activity. Besides that, wouldn't hurt to make interesting posts/events on the forum to lure people on them. You can look at the tournament team, all of us are on the forum. Why? Because it was a bit of light pressure to get on the forum with our current team.
Try to do some fractal planning or so to bring fractal runners to the forum. JP contests for the JP people, Living Story events for the living story crowd. Lots of ideas. Just post them, inform the guild a couple times in chat and 'demand' to sign up for the event using the forum.
Not thinking very clear because I just got back from my exam. Just my 2cents of mind blast spam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Sorry for the first sentence guys. I meant: It didn't work as intended.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:59 am

Hmm. I like the signup thing idea. Could use that for my race event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:07 am

Don't get to excited though. It's a miracle all of GloB is on the forum...
But it might get us up higher. Or other important posts or so, i don't know.
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:49 am

I still support the application system, I like to get to know the new people in the guild before they pop up in the guild window. Maybe they would start using the forum then.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:46 am

I have done research (jk, I just remembered) and a lot of our nonapp members left not too long after joining (especially after I bug them to rep) so... I think an app system would help against that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:46 am

I think most of the people we recruited lately (thanx to aeon!) Are still with us.
I don't feel we should go back to the app. Just ask them to join you for dungrons or wvw. Get to knox them ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: petition to bring back the application system    petition to bring back the application system  Empty

Back to top Go down

petition to bring back the application system
Page 1 of 1