[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
the new pain killer reward system Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

the new pain killer reward system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

the new pain killer reward system Empty
PostSubject: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 pm

now as of last guild meeting i've been working (or thinking) on a new system to give out rewards for events that we run.

may i introduce our new system: the pain killer points (PKP)
we distribute points to the people that win events. these points are tallied up at the end of a given time and we give out rewards accordingly. number 1 on the list gets the best reward, number 2 gets a bit less, etc, etc.

now as far as point distribution is concerned,
hide and seek: 1 point for the winner
jumping puzzle contest: 3 for first place, 2 for second and 1 for third
drago rush (upcoming event): 4 points for winners
pvp competition: 4 points for winner, 3 for second place, 2 for third place and 1 for fourth place.

now i dont know if you all agree on this so please leave a comment with your thoughts.
also im not sure what the actual rewards would be. i used globs of ecto the last time but that list was pretty small. since this one will be bigger i need a new system.
please comment and help everyone out.
---------------------------------------------------------------

overall points list:
drago: 9
danagir: 7
lily: 6
shehr: 4 and 1/2
tripzo: 3 and 1/2
trath: 2
saitei: 2
trebax: 2
twapper: 2
mecr: 1
titus: 1/2

Last edited by darkness dragon on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:45 am

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Drago, it sounds good to me. You can do this !!!
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:15 pm

well i'm very proud to anounce (although a bit late) that we had our first JP contest last thursday. now lets take a look at the scores to kick of our new list.

Drago: 3 points
Trath: 2 points
Tripz: 1 point
Shehr: 1/2 point

now shehr gets an honorary half a point. he stuck with us until he finished. and i said that if he could beat me in a different JP then he could have half a point. and he did so yea...
i might do honorary points more often. for those people that show they got style. some simply deserve it.

now i will try to not forget next thursday that we have the jp contest. i need to stop slacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 am

alright then. first hide and seek score added to the list.

tripzo: 1 point

good going there tripz.
will update the overal list on the first post once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 am

Goddarnit, im falling late alrdy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:50 am

alright we finished our second jp contest. this was so much fun. skipping stones for the masses. anyway the scores.

drago: 3
dana: 2
mecr: 1

and one half of a point for titus. it took him 45 minutes to get to the end but he stuck in there. he deserved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am

and our third jp contest has come to a close. a very short one to be sure. wall breach blitz was the one this time. i loved seeing shehr not make that first jump because he got into combat Razz

scores this time:
shehr: 3 points
saitei: 2 points
twapper: 1 points

congrats to all the winners. we had a good number of people joining which made it all the more fun.
Back to top Go down
Shehr
Shehr

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am

If I don't win, I will ONLY play asura characters in pvp for A WEEK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 am

well nice going to everyone. morgans spiral and dreamdark enclave in one go. lots of fun was had and death was all around us. decided to give half a point to the 4th player since it took some real determination to finish after 3rd.

the points are as followed:

danagir: 3
trebax: 2
drago: 1
tripz: 1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:53 am

So drago wins and shehr is second?

Drago. You might wanna include a temporary leaderboard once in a while. Do people know how much point they need togain a place. Just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:36 pm

well i keep editing the first post so you can easily see what the overal scores are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh, didn't know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 am

alright were getting a two for one this time since i forgot to do the previous one as well.

previous puzzle:
lily: 3
danagir: 2
shehr: 1

this puzzle (griffonrook run this time around):
lily: 3
drago: 2
trip: 1

not many people joined this time around but i had to do this one hour earlier then planned. i had fun though. see you guys next time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:04 am

small hide and seek today. hid myself in brisban wildlands this time. and twapper got the me first.
two seconds later titus found me. sooooo close. anyway twapper gets a point.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:01 am

hate this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:54 am

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new pain killer reward system   the new pain killer reward system Empty

Back to top Go down

the new pain killer reward system
Page 1 of 1