[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)

Go down 
+6
Zxion
Dante Wolv
Ryo Asakura
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
Titus Aemilianus
Mini Balli
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Empty
PostSubject: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:45 am

I just posted this on our new forum:
http://www.blacktide.org/general-discussion/petition-to-arenanet-(polish-server)/

Tonight we had a meeting with some Polish people about this community forum. It seems they also have been
working on a "Blacktide Community Forum", but for Polish people.
We both agreed upon that 2 forums not gonna work, and like we stated, we need to communicate together
all of us and not in 2 different sections for English and Polish. We know each guild have someone who can communicate
in English, and that's all we need, so they can bring the message to their guildmates.

However, the meeting wasn't very positive. It keep circling around "us and them", and not one community. Many
Polish people refuse to communicate in anything else than their own languages.

This is exactly why we have lost a lot of good people on Blacktide.

I have always had a believe that we could turn this, and all work together, but after tonight, I lost hope for any future
on Blacktide.

It's time to send a petition to Arenanet. Ask them to either make a Polish server and transfer the Polish guilds to this,
or, give all International guilds a choice to transfer to another server with all guild-upgrades.

What do you think about making such petition?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:51 am

I agree with you Balli. I also had to endure a lot of resistance of a lot of the Polish players(not all) while working on my WvW guild project. To be honest I was already thinking about if we (PainKiller) shouldn't transfer to another server now that world transfer will probably become cheaper again. So all by all I think it's good that we make a petition since trying can't harm, even though I doubt if Arenanet will let us change server for free.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 am

I don't care about the money for transferring, but main issue is the upgrades in guild. It will take around a half year to build what we have today on another server, as upgrades doesn't move with you.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 am

Can we go to Piken Square?!
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:57 am

Well where to go is not on my mind yet. First it's about to hear if Arenanet would transfer guild-upgrades with us, and to see what ppl think. We can then make an online petition and then hear the result.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:10 am

ill join the petition!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 am

i agree with you and i have already been in some argues with polish ppl just about these things!
Like in all games i have played where it has been polish ppl... they dont give a fuck... thats the polish attitude (in general... same with germans)... most of them can communiate in english.. they jsut dont give a fck.. thats just fact. i dont think ppl care if its just little bit polish here and there... atleast i dont... its the perma spaming in polish (and in many cases between polish ppl that i know can speak english.. even proper english) that pisses ppl off. clearly they think this is Their server as they already claim this IS a non official polish server.
Funny thing happen couple of days back when i got into an argument with some polish ppl when they spame the chats.. i started to spam in swedish... and they got absolutly pissed cause i spamed the chat in a language they cant understand (did that to make a point that its about respect for all ppl to this server not just polish ppl)

im afraid ANet will never make a polish server nor will they allow polish ppl to move for free.
If they do it will be alot of QQ that other ppl want the same cause they did it... it will casue more problems then it will solve.
Anet responed will just be that we will have to work it out or live with it.
Can try tho.. never hurts... but from my experience this have never happened even if the argument are good.
the polish community claims that 90%+ of all guilds And population on BT are polish ppl. if thats true (which i seriously doubt) the easiest thing ANet could do is to allow other none polish guild to move a guild to some otehr server for free with all upgrades included.. which they wont.
Its true alot of ppl and guild have moved from this server.. not only becasue of this issue... but some of it.
I tried to move back to Piken where i got an offer (before i rejoined BT after my summerbreak) to join a GvG guild but i was broke and paying 140-150 gold now would hurt my progress to get a legendary weapon + i like u guys <3 hehe
but if PK would want to move server... im up for it Smile

im annoyed as hell to be on this server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:25 am

oh sorry miss read your thread Balli... thought u said that the make a polish server and transfer them there Razz ya make this a polish server and give everyone else free transfer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

I just checked, it's 1000 gems to transfer to Piken,, about 90 gold. Plus we would lose guild uypgrades and would have to wait a half year to rebuild to current state.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:04 pm

In any case Arenanet is not gonna help us and we all have to transfer by our self to example Piken, we could have a few left back on Blacktide so they can start guildmissions and we all guest Blacktide for this.
You can receive rewards from guild missions that are started on a world that you are guesting to.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:07 pm

I just found this post tho on the net:

Hello Guys,
If any of You think about moving to other server please consider any other server but Piken Square. Ours European prime time is full and we have long queues all ready, so is no point to bring here any prime time guild or even transfer as solo players. There is few other servers which building nice community or servers which can be active again with little work so before You or Your guild move anywhere please do research.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Gunnars Hold might look like a better server
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm

I just got a response from a player on Gunnars Hold:

Our primetime queues are nearly non-existant – only some maps hit queues, usually 5-10 minutes outside of the reset night, with other maps being relatively free. Never seen an hour long queue on GH, even on the reset night. During some evenings, some maps are often outmanned outside of an odd hour or two of increased activity, so ‘our primetime’ does not last that long.
A strong group to cover 3~7AM would substantially boost GH and make a true difference. You still would get fights and would need to play for your points against servers like Desolation, which we got matched up against… again.
If you’re interested in any details, hit me up in-game with any questions and i’ll be happy to have a chat.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Don't make this decision rushed Balli. We shouldn't lose our upgrades because of the discrimination on BT!
We, PK, got a couple lawyers/law-school students in our mids. (I'm in law-school, titus' brother did law-school). I'm pretty sure we can get some legal arguments in there. I don't know if ANet will be willing to listen to them, since they will know we won't sue them for real.

But if ANet doesn't do anything to help us (like allow for guild-upgrades to follow, which can be implemented in the game and help server-balancing in WvW too! + we as a guild would be willing to pay the transfer fee ourselves I think) then we are in fact the subject of discrimination on our server, which is prohibited by the UTHR. Ik we can't just say that to ANet, but the point is to put some emotion in it, you know. 'Dear Sir, we, as a guild, have been working for over 6 months to get our guild this far. It hasn't been easy, and it took a lot of our time. But we loved to spend this time on the guild, because it's worth fighting for. Now, because the polish population on blacktide is a majority, they try to discriminate a minority, like our guild and a couple others, and exclude us from almost anything on the server. Going from events and other great things to just simple chat, in which they just spam in polish but get pissed off if we use our own national language (like dutch or swedish). All we ask is that guild upgrades can be transferred with us to another server, if need be at an additional cost per upgrade. Make Blacktide the official polish server and let the international guilds the ability to transfer to another, international, server. This way the Polish can 'claim' their rule over Blacktide and international guilds will transfer to BT at own risk.'

I personally don't have any real issues, I rarely PvE/WvW, but I understand your frustration and I'll follow the guild and it's ideology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:22 pm

NoWay wrote:
Don't make this decision rushed Balli. We shouldn't lose our upgrades because of the discrimination on BT!
We, PK, got a couple lawyers/law-school students in our mids. (I'm in law-school, titus' brother did law-school). I'm pretty sure we can get some legal arguments in there. I don't know if ANet will be willing to listen to them, since they will know we won't sue them for real.

But if ANet doesn't do anything to help us (like allow for guild-upgrades to follow, which can be implemented in the game and help server-balancing in WvW too! + we as a guild would be willing to pay the transfer fee ourselves I think) then we are in fact the subject of discrimination on our server, which is prohibited by the UTHR. Ik we can't just say that to ANet, but the point is to put some emotion in it, you know. 'Dear Sir, we, as a guild, have been working for over 6 months to get our guild this far. It hasn't been easy, and it took a lot of our time. But we loved to spend this time on the guild, because it's worth fighting for. Now, because the polish population on blacktide is a majority, they try to discriminate a minority, like our guild and a couple others, and exclude us from almost anything on the server. Going from events and other great things to just simple chat, in which they just spam in polish but get pissed off if we use our own national language (like dutch or swedish). All we ask is that guild upgrades can be transferred with us to another server, if need be at an additional cost per upgrade. Make Blacktide the official polish server and let the international guilds the ability to transfer to another, international, server. This way the Polish can 'claim' their rule over Blacktide and international guilds will transfer to BT at own risk.'

I personally don't have any real issues, I rarely PvE/WvW, but I understand your frustration and I'll follow the guild and it's ideology.
I got some good self-pity, reading this. Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:25 pm

haha, that's what we need anet to feel for us Razz
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Just for info for myself, made some calculations:

Research Architecture Level 1 = 500 influence, 16 hours
Guild Workshop = 500 influence = 48 hours
Research Architecture Level 2 = 1000 influence, 32 hours
Guild Stash = 1000 influence, 48 hours
Research Architecture Level 3 = 5.000 influence, 72 hours
Research Architecture Level 4 = 10.000 influence, 96 hours
Guild Treasure Trove = 5.000 influence, 168 hours
Research Architecture Level 5 = 20.000 influence, 168 hours
Deep Cave = 10.000 influence, 168 hours
Research Architecture Level 6, 30.000 influence, 240 hours
Guild Puzzle Unlock = 50.000 influence, 168 hours
Research Art of War Level 1 = 500 influence, 16 hours
Research Art of War Level 2 = 1.000 influence, 32 hours
Research Art of War Level 3 = 5.000 influence, 72 hours
Research Art of War Level 4 = 10.000 influence, 96 hours
Research Art of War Level 5 = 20.000 influence, 168 hours
Guild Bounties Unlock = 30.000 influence, 72 hours
Research Art of War Level 6 = 30.000 influence, 240 hours
Guild Challenges Unlock = 50.000 influence, 168 hours
Research Economy Level 1 = 500 influence, 16 hours
Research Economy Level 2 = 1.000 influence, 32 hours
Research Economy Level 3 = 5.000 influence, 96 hours
Research Economy Level 4 = 10.000 influence, 96 hours
Research Economy Level 5 = 20.000 influence, 168 hours
Research Economy Level 6 = 30.000 influence, 240 hours
Guild Treks Unlock = 50.000 influence, 168 hours
Research Politics Level 1 = 500 influence, 16 hours
Guild Emblem Template = 100 influence, 24 hours
Research Politics Level 2 = 1.000 influence, 24 hours
Guild Armorer Contract = 500 influence, 32 hours
Research Politics Level 3 = 5.000 influence, 96 hours
Guild Weapons Contract = 1.000 influence, 40 hours
Research Politics Level 4 = 10.000 influence, 40 hours
Research Politics Level 5 = 20.000 influence, 168 hours
Research Politics Level 6 = 30.000 influence, 240 hours
Guild Rushes Unlock = 50.000 influence, 168 hours

514.100 influence
3.752 hours buildtime

= 156, 3 days, around 5,2 months buildtime, and if we have 2 builds going all the time, with delay in start and to get everything it is 3 months we can rebuild everything.

The cost of 514.100 influence will be: 1030 gold

Hm I might have made some mistakes, but this is how it looks like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 pm

And we got how much members balli? (active, so they can contribute a share of the gold)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:08 am

Hmm, I must say that all of this is a bit rushed.
I know the issue with the polish population, I know the issue with WvW.
But I am not willing to spend 90 Gold for another server.
I am having fun at BT, I know that on another server there is maybe more fun going on.

I have huge concerns about this.
How can we manage the transfer of the whole guild?
90 Gold is much money for some1 who just started.
It is just too expensive. I will want to build my Legendary somewhen.

I must say that it is just too much work and costs - with nearly nothing more in exchange than a nice world chat and a good wvw season.

And why should Anet make BT a polish server??
Can you even imagine how many thousands they've already made because of all the people going away from BT?

one last thing: I will stay in pK whatever the decision will be. What I think of the decision is another story.

Last edited by German Ch Farm / Beefteki on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:07 am

I do whatever the decision is I love this guild and we will see what the future of this servers brings
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:35 am

We are not rushing anything.
1) first step: Im waiting a response from Arenanet from a mail I sent them yesterday
2) If Arenanet doesn't respond back in a way we can use, we make a public petition
3) If this doesn't work either, we will decide if we move or stay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:46 am

I'll support the guild, whatever the decision. But if there comes a guild vote on whether to move or stay, I'll stay absent in the voting. It has a bigger impact for the people who do WvW frequently. Lesser so for PvE players, but still a big impact.
For PvP players, this has about no influence on our game.
Back to top Go down
Dante Wolv

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 am

Ryo Asakura wrote:
I do whatever the decision is I love this guild and we will see what the future of this servers brings
^ this.

Also it doesnt really make a huge difference, some people can choose not to shift and guest in the main guild server imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:44 am

Yeh. Only problem is wvw. No guesting there i thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next