[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Empty
PostSubject: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Hey guys,

Let's hold ourselves another tourney! I know we don't have a private arena of our own (bummers), but I think I might be able to borrow GH's for now...

So what's the plan? To do a little pvp League. Depending on how many people we get, and depending on whether or not we get the entire GH server into this or just our guild, it's going to be a 2v2 or 3v3 point-control match.

Team A is the defender, they cap the point before the match and try to keep it until the end.
Team B is the attacker, they do everything they can to capture the point.

Not much rules:
Team A gotta defend, all skills allowed. Team B gotta attack, also all skills allowed.
Team A wins if they can keep control of the point until the timer runs out.
If the point is uncontested when the timer runs out, it'll be a draw.
If team B is able to cap the point completely and hold it for 2 minutes, they win, no matter what the timer says. Or when the timer runs out and B controls the point, they also win.

About builds, the point of PvP is to be flexible, so switching builds is allowed, switching classes is also allowed. This because you gotta be able to adapt to your situation. You can switch build/class during battles. Do remember that this means your team is 1 man down for +-30sec.

The map we're using:
Not sure yet, but I feel a lot for the 'legacy of the foefire' graveyard. Though it might be a little bit to big in order to allow people to cap it. It is capable, just check your ordinary pvp match. Suggestions are always welcome ofc.

Matches well be held saturday 1st of february. Starting at 12 GMT (13 CET), to make sure we got enough time and wrap it up in 1 day.

Points and teams:
If your team wins, you all get 3 points. If it's a draw, all get 1 point.

Forming teams will be random and teams will switch around.
Depending on how many entries we get, we do a home and out match (attack once, defend once and vice versa).
If we got a lot of entries, we just let faith decide who attacks and who defends and make random teams (drawing names in fact)

Communication:
TS is allowed, team chat is allowed, ... It is about communication.

Before each match, the teams get 5 minutes to make their builds compliment and to discuss combo's and tactics.

Most important rule perhaps: No keeping alive! It's a typical thing to do, keep the last enemy (or 2) alive till the others return and then stomp them so to divide them or to stale for time.

There will be an entry fee, which is given to the winner(s) (people with the most points). Entry will be between 1-2g.
We fight in groups, but eventually the best teamplayer get the gold, since you can't fight a group on your own. Teams are even, so it should be about which group works together best.

Bonus points can be given out (1p) to somebody who did some great stuff.
For example keep the point on his own against a full team till his teammates came back. Somebody who finished the 3 defenders off on his own. Somebody who ressed a lot of his teammates, ...

So, who's interested!
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:42 am

sounds Freaking awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Kencori
Kencori

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Yeah, guys, we could use some more people... Razz

Depending on whether we can form teams or are 1 man short, I'll be joining or not.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:14 am

I'm in for it. Just tell me when :p
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:00 am

same
Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma
Mini Knoma

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 pm

I'm in! the issue will be the timing since I play mostly out of usual play hours....  Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:51 am

Okeej, since there is so little interest (not talking about pk guys, talking about gunnars hold), I'm thinking of a new concept to do with lesser people (read, pk only).

But since I'm having my first real week off of the year first week of februari, and I wanna enjoy my final days as a teenager, I'll be doing a variety of pvp games. I am just clueless about what they'll be!

Like for instance, keep the downed player alive! (makes a great practice for our pvp teams, cause, let's face it, our stomping/reviving sucks :p )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)   pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!) Empty

Back to top Go down

pK's PvP League (A Real Tournament!)
Page 1 of 1