[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!

Go down 
+3
Titus Aemilianus
Danagir
Mini Balli
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Link to the topic: http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/1978-Upcoming-Guild-Wars-2-PvP-Community-Tournament-Events

Ok guys, I'm looking for 4 more PvP oriented people to form up a team with in 'Team pK' (just for now Smile). A real premade-team.
5 Guys (and/or girls) who'll be doing regular PvP together, learn to co-operate, make cross-class combo's and all that.

We'd agree on a standard day in the week for training or if that's to difficult discuss on week-to-week basis when we can 'train' together next week.

The idea is to see what we get, who can play what classes and talk it out with eachother what classes and builds our team needs and what fits our playstyle best. Everybody will be equal! In a lot of teams you got 1 teamleader who says what you gotta play, not in this team. We'll see what we got, and what we can make of it.

Of course ,during matches we need tactics, but it might be things change a lot during a match and tactics have to change. We don't have time to cast a vote or something like that, but the idea is to let everybody do their leading part. Like this match player 1 leads, the next player 2. See how we all lead, and see who is best at it. You might be a great pvp'er, killing everything that wants to take your point, but you might get caught in the game and forget to lead the team. Everybody has it's qualities.

So I need 4 more people who want to do PvP on a more regular basis and take it to a higher level. Ofc guild pugs can still be done, but it'd be best for this one team to play together a lot. It has to stay fun though, you can't make it that week cause you got exams? It's your girls B-Day? No problem! We all have a live.

So who wants to join up with me for some e-sport PvP and try and get pK into an invitational tournament some day?

4 more people is what I need!
Raven

EDIT: currently in:
Shehr
Raven Crow
Danagir
Kas

Not sure yets:
Mecr
Titus
Dylan?
Knoma?

Last edited by NoWay on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Additional: After talking with balli and going through some potential players, I think it might be better to form up more then 1 team if need be. We got quite a bunch of pvp players, so more teams are possible too ofc! (do remember this is just a bit more than just regular PvP, but still as much fun!)
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Great initiative Raven, love it. Good luck with it. I will cheer for you all <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:09 pm

We'll make you proud, Quaggan God-Mother of us all!
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Sign me up for this, this could be awesome, cuz they organize it weekly Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 pm

If you still need somebody, you can sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:40 am

Oh id love to but thursday is Always a shitty day for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:50 am

It's not only about that one tourney though titus.
That is just one way to make a name for our teams and get into bigger ones. I'm sure there are a lot of other tourneys we can get invites to.
Back to top Go down
LogK

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:50 am

I'm willing to join you guys. But im afraid to drag you down Mad... so if i lack in somethink be very strict and criticize me; dont want to ruin your pvp tourney.
If any1 else come to join the team i can be the Bench player

P.S. Heyyyy Raven! long time no see. Cant w8 for some daily pvps with you
Back to top Go down
Dylanlucas

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 am

I did this once before, got my ass handed to me Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am

Guys, guys. You don't need to be players who can take on team paradigm on their own.

We all sucked at everything at a certain time in life. Does that mean we can't play with the big guys? Even if you screw up and you lose our match, so be it, we can all make mistakes. If I mess up my combo's and can't keep a point cause of that, I might have made the team lose the match. It's all about practice and working together. Catching up eachothers mistakes. And besides, we'll still just have fun, you know. It's not like we need to be super professional (like that's even possible when you put shehr, titus and me together -.-)

So sure kas and dylan, you are welcome! I'd even be very happy if you'd join, cause we might get enough people for a second team.
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 am

I would like to join very much raven ^^

hold a spot for me till my internet is oke again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:33 am

Well, if we get about 2 more guys in we could make 2 full teams, which would be great!

Please tell the other folks in guild (little online time lately due to university). I'm thinking about lana, treb, voodoo and vella (that's right I hope?) as of right now. I've seen them in pvp before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Ok, so I wanna get this/these team(s) running first half of february. Is everybody available friday 31st say around 19 gmt? (I'm doing daily pvp from 17 gmt - oh wait, I have exam in the morning, make that 13 gmt Very Happy )

Then we can see who's in, and how we gonna do this. Everybody available at that time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:53 am

NoWay wrote:
Ok, so I wanna get this/these team(s) running first half of february. Is everybody available friday 31st say around 19 gmt? (I'm doing daily pvp from 17 gmt - oh wait, I have exam in the morning, make that 13 gmt Very Happy)

Then we can see who's in, and how we gonna do this. Everybody available at that time?

13 gmt is the same as 14:00 (Amsterdam) right? If yes, then I still have school at that time untill atleast 16:00 (Amsterdam).
Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma
Mini Knoma

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:10 am

I'll try to be online on Friday, can't guarantee tough.

That's my main issue: I don't have any fixed play-time! I play when I got the opportunity but can't say I'll be there every Thursday from 6 to 7, or anything  pale 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:25 am

Yes Mecr. But that doesn't matter. Fact is I'll be doing tpvp from 13gmt, so every guildy is free to join me (and I'd be most happy to have a full guild pt)
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:30 am

cant join Friday: CHRYSOSTOMOS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 am

Oh right Very Happy Have a nice time titus, and let the junior ladies be Wink

Let's see, friday 1st of february I can make it though. Around 19 gmt or so (not sure since I got family visit that day)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Ok guys, so in order to be able to form up a premade, I'd like to ask you what evenings you can and are willing to use for the 'training session' (aka, playing pvp together as the premade team with the premade builds). So we can see if we can ever get 5 people online at the same time.

For me it's between tuesday - friday evening (weekends are off limits for me)
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:33 am

i can do tuesdays... and friday late in the evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!   Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament! Empty

Back to top Go down

Electronic Sports League official PvP Tournament!
Page 1 of 1