[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Far Shiverpeaks Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Far Shiverpeaks

Go down 
+2
Mizu
Paonian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paonian
Paonian

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:20 pm

So I just transfered here to play with Pulox wvw, so if anyone wants to transfer come to FSP its pretty fun actually and I think this world wins a lot so thats awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Mizu

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:19 pm

I think we really need to decide if we want to settle on a different server, having our members on so many different servers won't allow us to WvW properly in the feature.
I really don't know how to make a good choice in that regard, I think the WvW veterans should decide.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:14 pm

No, no, nonono, nononononnonono, NO

I think this is a terrible idea unless decided on as a guild. It pissed me off a bit when Pulox just went to transfer to FSP. He was my wvw buddy D:

The best thing is to bring this up to Dana and Tripz, but, overall, I don't like this idea. Totally not because I don't have the gems or anything (also my friends are all on gh, so...)
Back to top Go down
.NoWay.

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:08 pm

We did this before from Blacktide to Gunnars. And that was only because Blacktide's community became hostile towards non-polish players.

We'd have to unlock EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH. That costed us a lot of money. I remember everybody wanting to move, but only like 10% did donate money to buy the upgrades.

So I'd say no. When I recruited, I ALWAYS said we're GH based. If people want to join even when on another server, they should be the ones swapping server, not the guild.
Besides that, FSP has longer ques than GH.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:13 am

This has allot been on my mind with WvW on Gh. Im gonna discus this a bit more.

Brandon as you knew we would do everything to help you all. And NoWay, because of the megaserver, we dont have to build things from scratch, all the servers with the guilds has merged with each other

But i see ur points, friends, gems etc :p
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
.NoWay.

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:59 am

Didn't we also lose some people with the transfer? Cause I can clearly see why people wouldn't wanna transfer. I for one neither have the gold for it, nor the plans to farm gold for a transfer, nor the meaning to cashshop a transfer.

Maybe we just need to become more effective at wvw ourselves, recruit more wvw people, and build GH up again. With us in the frontline. Would that be an idea too?

Just suggestions ofc.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Mizu

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:11 am

I would prefer to get some organized 5 man runs, that's what makes it fun to me. not following some public train. I prefer not to transfer.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:09 pm

I tried organizing wvw runs, ending with one person following me... Not even from guild.... Also, my best friend is on gh, so I'm not leaving gh ._.
Back to top Go down
Steven Silverwing

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

I think the only time when switching to another server is needed is when it benefits the guild overall and when all other options have been tried/considered first. Switching to another server is not nothing but I can see why it's being discussed.

So switching is always an option but should act as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Far Shiverpeaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Shiverpeaks   Far Shiverpeaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Far Shiverpeaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server) :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: