[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Guild Missions Mandatory Vote

Go down 
+2
Mini Balli
Twapper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twapper
Officer
Officer

Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Empty
PostSubject: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:21 am

Hello all,

Let me start by thanking everyone that took part of the RaidCall dicussions, regarding the Guild Missions.
See Breakdown of Discussion

To avoid filling this too much with my opinions i will get to the core point:

I suggest making the Guild Missions on Sundays (both of them) Mandatory.

To be clear on that by Mandatory i mean:

If you are in the game and available for 30 min (yes, with right organisation, Guild Bounty wont take more than 30 min), you are required to attend Guild Missions.

Now, if for any reason you dont join in, this will NOT be a big issue, even if this occurs more than once. However, being part of this guild and not attending any of the Guild Missions will eventually lead to Actions.

So lets get to it. Lets vote on this. I would like to hear comments/ideas/suggestions, but a Yes or No will sufice aswell.

Please vote either Yes if you support this or No if you are against making Guild Missions on Sundays Mandatory.

Thank You

Last edited by Twapper on Sun May 05, 2013 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:24 am

Yes, if you are available you should participate
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:25 am

I already made a topic about this, and here is my thoughts:

https://pain.actieforum.com/t36-guild-mission-discussion-on-raidcall-today-and-thoughts
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:27 am

Well, in my opinion 1 day mandatory (Sunday like drago suggested) should be fine. But I don't like that you make them all mandatory because some people still will ignore it. I don't care about mandatory because when I'm available I always join because it's so much fun. It's like today I was in Arah P4 and I was like damn... It's guild mission, I just forgot the time and I felt kinda bad so I already apologize for not joining today Smile.

Ryo
Back to top Go down
AgradoX

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:28 am

1 day mandatory is okay. All GM:s mandatory however is not, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:21 am

GW2 have so much content and we're trying to not force people to doing certain things, but one day of mandatory guild missions is fine for me. They're fun with good organisation and won't take too much time with more guildies participating.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:44 am

y, if youre online and not in a dung run you should help. If youre just exploring map or chatting in LA, why not help out?
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:56 am

(Yes) I must also agree on a mandatory day, 1(of many) reason(s) when you join a guild, is to make and do your part on helping the guild grow for better things in the future, maybe some people wil feel they dont like guild bounty(many different reasons), but instead maybe only like guild rush or any other part of guild missions more, but to be able to get there we need all to help grow the missions so we all can benifit from it in the end, while having fun at the same time.I agree with what Balli said in her post, and i think she explained it very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Alright I've read about all of the post but I might have missed something so don't shoot me just yet.

I've slept on it a night and here is what I think,

first off. when making something mandatory, for better or for worse, people will think largely negative of this. this is down to human psychology. when you do something because you want to do it you feel fine about it. but if you tell anyone they have to do it, doesn't matter if they were planning on it or not, it evokes a response of a negative emotion. people do not like to be ordered around. this is a fact.

now onto the real topic here. making all days mandatory is not the way to go. as mini balli suggested we make one day, Sunday, mandatory. this wont mean that everyone will join but at least we have a set date and time where you can be almost sure you will get you're reward if you join. this alone should be incentive enough to join.
I fully disagree with handing out gifts for the people that join. see my above last sentence.

now I've heard the word "kick" flying around here too much. I'm not a leader and I do not know what has been discussed between them. but personally I'm deadly afraid of being kicked out of this guild. I enjoy it too much. No matter what, you will NOT be kicked because you didn't join a guild mission. kicking someone out of the guild is an absolute last resort. at this point in time this is not even on the agenda and I want to keep it that way.

so basically, I've gathered all opinions and such to recreate what the plan would be if or when we decide to go through with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday's we are going to do a guild mission. If you are online roughly around that time then please take into account that we do these at set times. try not to start anything that you might not finish before the mission. this usually means stuff like dungeons or large missions.

a quote from Twapper:
If you are in the game and available for 30 min (yes, with right organisation, Guild Bounty wont take more than 30 min), you are required to attend Guild Missions.

Now, if for any reason you don't join in, this will NOT be a big issue, even if this occurs more than once. However, being part of this guild and not attending any of the Guild Missions will eventually lead to Actions.
end quote

These actions will of course start with us talking to you about why you don't join in. no action will be taken before this so don't worry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quote from Twapper:
While I like and actually support taking things slow, learn about stuff, and get better gradually, doing only tier 1 and tier 2 is not really the way to go. Even more, today we were only 2 groups so even a tier 2 would've been hard to succedd on.
End quote

why isnt this the way to go? sure we might take a bit more time if we don't finish a tier 3 but i personally can wait. we have all the time in the world. the point difference isn't that big anyway. i get that you want to unlock everything as fast as possible so we get more variety in there. but taking it slower is a lot safer and easier on all of us. In Dutch we have a saying about this but unfortunately it cant be translated into English. also the number of people that are online varies greatly with time and is just a matter of luck. yesterday we had two full groups and if we do it next week we might have 5 full groups. there is nothing you can change about this. just pure luck of the draw. mandatory will not change this.

extremely short version:
I agree making guild missions mandatory only on Sundays.

there, if you've read this wall of text start to finish then I applaud you. now read it CAREFULLY and think about it. take you're time and don't react rashly.

little side note:
Yesterday I reacted a bit too harshly and to hastily. I reacted to heavily on some of you and I sincerely apologize for it.
all spelling errors are copyright of me.

darkness dragon out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:35 pm

- who will be online - MANDATORY Arrow
- only Sundays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:12 am

No from me. (I'll personally take part)

I can see it causing arguments and falling outs and as I said in the other thread the only times I've ever suceeded a tier 3 was wiith 1 - 2 hrs preparation which is a lot of time to commit especially for people who can only play weekends.

It's less of a problem if u just intend to say guild mission group up fast and start cos thats 20mins which should't be a problem for many.
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:24 am

Mzem wrote:
No from me. (I'll personally take part)

I can see it causing arguments and falling outs and as I said in the other thread the only times I've ever suceeded a tier 3 was wiith 1 - 2 hrs preparation which is a lot of time to commit especially for people who can only play weekends.

It's less of a problem if u just intend to say guild mission group up fast and start cos thats 20mins which should't be a problem for many.

Might want to log into the game and check the guild histrory Smile. Tier 3 was completed without presearching or any other tricks in under 20 min. We even got 1 of the hard bosses. So there's the proof that you can achive great things if we work together and not against eachother. Cheers Mzem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Mandatory Vote   Guild Missions Mandatory Vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Missions Mandatory Vote
Page 1 of 1