[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Steven - Application Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Steven - Application Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Steven - Application Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Steven - Application Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Steven - Application Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Steven - Application Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Steven - Application Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Steven - Application Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Steven - Application Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Steven - Application Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Steven - Application

Go down 
+2
Brandon Ironcloud
Steven Silverwing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven Silverwing

Steven - Application Empty
PostSubject: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Hey there Smile

I'd like to apply to the guild!

Short about myself: I'm Steven, 21 years old and from the Netherlands. Still studying and living on my own currently. Besides that I'm playing hockey, love to game and ofcourse go out in the weekends.

I used to play a lot of GW1, was actually my first MMORPG I played a lot. The thing I always liked was completing as much as I can, like exploring the whole map and clearing the whole zone etc. After that I started playing WoW aswell (around 2008) and kinda quit GW1 because of that. Have been playing WoW quite intensively with a few breaks ever since and just recently decided to take a break from it. Always been raiding there and not the worst player (usually been playing in a semi-hardcore environment). I picked up GW2 at the day of the release and managed to level a hunter ranger to 62 however I was still kinda addicted to WoW so never really got into it Crying or Very sad

Been an officer all that time of a guild (has around 80 active members) and was always the one managing the website and all that kind of stuff. Still doing a bit of website stuff for them when they need it but that's about it.

But... I've decided to put WoW aside and pick up GW2 again. Must say it's all quite new to me still but no doubt I will pick up stuff easily and, if I get accepted, join you guys on endgame activities. If they fall on wednesday and sunday (got sports on tuesday/thursday unfortunately and work on monday)  Must say I'm quite  completionist (already completing all zones I go through for 100%) in a few things and I always love completing achievements.

I would be interested  in both PvE and PvP and am always up for just general social activities. Would love to join you guys on TS or in guild chat and just hang out a bit and make the game even more fun (kinda quiet when you are alone). Can also help on general guild stuff in the future aswell.

Reason I chose this guild was that it 1. was around for a while already (been checking a few websites aswell but some already disbanded after some months) and 2. I see people being active on the website which I love. (I have a weakness for active guild websites Razz)  Shows that the guild built a good core of members.

Sadly only got one char which is not maxed yet:
Steven Silverwing, 67 at time of posting this.

My contact is steventhefox.9364

Hope you enjoyed reading it!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Hey Steven Smile

Thanks for taking the time to make an application. As far as I read, you look fine. We have GMs on Sundays, 4pm (or was it 5pm?) our time (yes I live in NL too Very Happy)

Definite yes from me Very Happy

Cya ingame!
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Hey Steven, thanks for the application.
It looks really great how you wrote things down. Reading you have allot of experience in playing MMO's and being in guilds. Gw1, WoW and now Gw2 again Razz

From my view you can join the guild and have allot of fun ^^

And Brandon, Guild Missions are at 4PM our time (yes im dutch as well)
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 am

Seems like a rly good application and i'd love to see ya in guild.

Only 1 thing, noooooo more dutchies! Belgian myself and now it's only me against all those Dutchies!
Back to top Go down
Steven Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:56 am

Thanks for the replies Smile

Hah yeah I already saw there were quite a few dutchies around here, but can never have enough dutchies I'd say Cool
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:42 am

Belgium vs Holland = French fries vs Cheese

I think its obvious who wins here.... xD
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 am

Hey steven, thx a lot for the application, approved all the way ^^, would be fun to have you with us. Ill invite you when I get online, if and officer hasn't already.

Tripz
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:20 am

Titus Please... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven - Application   Steven - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven - Application
Page 1 of 1