Posts : 299
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 36
Location : South Africa
|Subject: READ BEFORE YOU APPLY (application template) Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 am|| |
WHICH NAME TO USE?
Use your main-character name as headline for your application.HOW TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION?
Make a new topic
in this application section.
Freestyle, provide us with as much information as possible. It's important you keep logging back to check if anyone have asked you any questions you need to reply back to.WHEN CAN I EXPECT AN ANSWER?
After 48 hours will one of our Officers accept or deny your application. We give our members 2 days so that they have a chance to see your application and respond to it.MORE INFO ABOUT PAIN KILLER
- We wanna keep Painkiller a medium sized guild, not too small or too big.
- We wanna focus the personal relations and to have fun.
- We respect each other, nomatter where people come from or what they believe in.
- We use English as communication.
- 18+ age to join pK. However we have exceptions.
- Our guild-structure is flat. We don't want a few on top, but we want many to take part and responsibility in the guild.
- Important we get all to log on TS and forum every day.
- People only represent our guild. If active in other guilds we can't have them.
- We don't have any guildtaxes.
- Sunday is the most important guildmission day, we expect people who are online to join here.
- All should get one lvl. 80 character with all WayPoints unlocked, so they easier can join guildmissions. We all help each other with this.
- Important we do things together, arrange all kind of small or big events for the social part.
- After 2 Months of not logging in the game, we will mail you a message ingame,and remove you from the guild, this way we make sure we have members online that play regulary