[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Empty
PostSubject: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:13 pm

If anyone is familiar or able to help with my issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Lately I have had a super god dam annoying problem whenever I play Gw2. I just crash and my screen goes black so I open up task manager and end Gw2 because it has stopped reponding. Then I get a pop up saying "Nvidia Kernel Driver 320.18 has stopped responding and has recovered successfully". It is really annoying me and whenever I try do dungeon/fractal/wvw I just crash. Sometimes I have to turn of my computer manually holding down the powerbutton when the game freezes. I have tried a few solutions such as rollback my graphics card driver, uninstalling in safemode then reinstalling, using driversweeper then reinstalling, and alot more and its just not working. Any help would be appreciated sooo much and I just want to play with you guys but I cant because of my computer :'(

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma
Mini Knoma

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Hello lady,

I had similar issue; crash when entering dungeon, wvw or too many ppl in meta event! I lowered the level of graphic details and now it works like a charm :-) Downside is that the game is not as beautiful as it used to be but you get used to it!

Worth a try!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Ive already tried this but it still didnt work :'( Earlier I just got a bluescreen and Im scouring the internet and I STILL CANT FIND ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:06 pm

I've had the problem too with my old PC, at first I couldn't find a fix and then Nvidia released an update and that did it for me
Back to top Go down
PuLoX

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Whats the grapics card you have installed?

(I've you dont know hold "windows key + R" afther that type "dxdiag")

This is actually a fairly common issue that players have been experiencing due to certain configurations in the Nvidia Control Panel. We suggest adjusting your Anti-Aliasing settings in the Nvidia Control Panel. Please try the steps below to make these changes:

1. Right click on the desktop.
2. Select NVIDIA control panel.
3. Select Manage 3D Settings.
4. Verify the “Antialiasing – Mode” is set to Application-controlled / or click Restore.
5. Click OK.

Once completed, please try launching Guild Wars 2 again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:25 pm

I've already tried that, I found a post on the forums about nvidia cards but that doesn't work either. I am currently using the Nvidia GT 540m and yes I do have the latest driver but previously backtracked drivers to see which one would work but neither of them would work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Here I grabbed a bunch of crap from error message
- Provider
[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 2

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000002

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Sorry its a bit messy xD
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800F6BB4E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800579C010
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 000000000000000D
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\052913-19702-01.dmp
C:\Users\Tommy\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-139917-0.sysdata.xml
Back to top Go down
PuLoX

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:45 am

You know any temps about thew graphics card?

Make a new clean install of your're drivers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:33 pm

If you got an NVidia GeForce:
Geforce Experience

Use this to get you the best settings for GW2 (if it's in the list). That might solve the problem.

If you don't have it in the list, try to get it in manually. Otherwise the other Option I got:
If you got a build in videocard in your motherboard, try to run the game with that one and see what it says. You might be able to run the game and do dungeons wvw, the graphics will be bad, but atleast you'll be able to play.

For the rest, I don't bother with my hardware, just software which doesn't carry the name 'windows'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers   Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers Empty

Back to top Go down

Nvidia Graphics Card/Drivers
Page 1 of 1