[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Top Tournament Builds Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Top Tournament Builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Top Tournament Builds Empty
PostSubject: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:32 am

This says it all

Seems like a decent collection of possible team-setups and class-builds. I'm defo checking it out for my necro/ele/thief guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:36 am

Tried Danto's build and its prob superior to my previous one. I rly missed the extra toughness and the loss in healing power is hardly noticeable. Might throw in sanctuary for Save Yourselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Yes, I forgot to write that down:

Save yourselves draws the condi's from your allies to yourself. With the traits, using a shout heals 2 conditions. Now I don't know in what order this applies, do you first pull condition and then remove two, or the other way around.
Also, with this current meta, you'd be overwhelmed by condi's, so you'd have to use save yourselves first, then your other 2 shouts and maybe even your virtue of resolve in order to keep yourself alive with all those condi's coming to you.
So personally I'd change it to something else too.

My personal test would also be sanctuary. Why?
Easy, sanctuary gives me a 6 seconds safetyzone, 6 seconds may seem short for a 120 seconds cd (unspecced!). But I would change my elite skill to tome of courage. Getting the book up is 1 second, using the 'light of deliverance' (heal all teammates to full hp) takes 4,25 seconds. If you got good timing you can heal up your entire party without a problem.
I would suggest though, since you only have 0,75 seconds to hit your '5' key, to switch to mace before doing this combo and giving yourself some addition blocks. You might wanna use virtue of courage to get an additional aegis too.
After you healed up your party, you can pacify your foes and use the 'protective spirit' (3) to buff up your teammates. Just drop the book afterwards, cause the autoskill isn't worth it imo in pvp.
So just go back to tanking with a full hp party while your opponents are dazed for 3 seconds, are at low hp and are taking a shit-ton of damage because you talked on TS and informed your teammates about your plan to use the tome. They can protect you, and safe up their burst for those 3 seconds of dazed opponents and finish the fight for middle in no-time.

Though, if you kill them all at once, they'll also come back all at once, and your tome has a big cd. So don't stomp them all! Stomp 2 and control the other 2, once the first 2 stomped dissappear, you can start stomping the other 2 too. Just make sure you stomped everybody by the time they re-appear at your point.

Just my idea of playing this bunker build in a 'control for mid'-fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm

PS: Titus are you going to be online today? Because then we can put this build to the test. I can use my ranger on you and you can see how it feels keeping it off. (Not that we put that much pressure, but it's a good survivability test).

I'd also like to show you a necro build I'm going to try, it looks good, but you played one lately and I haven't seen Shehr around lately. So I'll need your opinion on it. (I don't like the current thief and ele builds, so necro it is)
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:31 pm

I will be online. My opinion: do NOT go for tome of courage. Its an amazing PvE skills but in PvP its too hard to pull off. Sanctuary can be nuked by stability. Then warrs can just go in and stop you. Warrs can also do their AoE stun outside and itll hit you too. Some melee-weapons have large enough swing-zone (range you could say) so they can hit you from outside.
I think you would not be able to pull the heal off like 60% of the rime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Mmm, well, I didn't know that...
Yeah, since this is a teamfighting bunker build, renewed focus is best then. You don't count for point capture, but you got teammates (which you have to keep alive) to do that for you.
Back to top Go down
Dante Wolv

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:28 am

Dante Wolv wrote:
NoWay wrote:
Danto (one of the best guards) talking about his bunker build!

Dante*

Lol, don't think so dante Wink He'd kick your ass... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Tournament Builds   Top Tournament Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Tournament Builds
Page 1 of 1