[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)

Go down 
+6
Zxion
Dante Wolv
Ryo Asakura
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
Titus Aemilianus
Mini Balli
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zxion

Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:28 pm

I didn't realise the extent of the problem on Blacktide and I was totally oblivious to this situation until the other day.

I will happily follow the guild to any server. It surprises me that all players see the move as costing 90 gold ... well it doesn't need to cost any gold. 800 gems is £8.50 which is not a lot of money at all and I am sure everyone could afford this small sum.

I know some players do not want to use their own money though. This is their choice, but for me I buy all my gems with real money because it helps support ANet. No cash = no Anet = no game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Zxion wrote:
I didn't realise the extent of the problem on Blacktide and I was totally oblivious to this situation until the other day.

I will happily follow the guild to any server. It surprises me that all players see the move as costing 90 gold ... well it doesn't need to cost any gold. 800 gems is £8.50 which is not a lot of money at all and I am sure everyone could afford this small sum.

I know some players do not want to use their own money though. This is their choice, but for me I buy all my gems with real money because it helps support ANet. No cash = no Anet = no game!
Yeah, but transfering server costs 1000 gems, so then you'll already have to buy gems for 20 euro's or 17 pounds in your case. Thereby we need build the guild again from scratch, which in the most positive scenario will take 3 months + over a 1000 gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Mecr wrote:
Zxion wrote:

Yeah, but transfering server costs 1000 gems, so then you'll already have to buy gems for 20 euro's or 17 pounds in your case. Thereby we need build the guild again from scratch, which in the most positive scenario will take 3 months + over a 1000 gold.
Depends on what server.
Small pop is 800; medium 1000; heavy pop is 1200.
And you can buy a 800 gem pack and buy the other 200 with gold.
Ofc. it's always better to stay put...
Back to top Go down
Lanagh

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Ill go anywhere you choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 am

I know that i am not an old pK member, though i want to stay in this guild even on a other server. 90g is a far way for me but i'll manage it, and the thing with real money to spend for gems, in croatia 20 euros are about 150 kunas and for me its a nice sum of money, thats why i would try buying gems with gold. Anyway, you can count on me, earlier or later!! And once more, thank you for taking me into the guild!
Back to top Go down
Kainex
Kainex

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:49 am

I know for a fact that if I never joined HoM, and then pK I would have left the server a long time ago.
Just because this guild is too good to leave! Smile Wherever the guild goes I will follow. It is a shame that the wvw in this server is lacking so much, as it does feel a lot like home. If Anet take into account the petition then I would be shocked but also very happy.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:48 pm

I got a response back from Arenet, and they just ask me to post this topic on public forum, but tbh. I don't wanna go public.

If we come to conclusion to change server, which one would you like? My favorite so far is Gunnars Hold, because it's a friendly community, English, medium server, no que's to WvW. They kill Teq and they have all sorts of events on the server, check their web: http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/

I checked Far Shiverpeaks and Piken Square as suggested in this thread, but both places have long Que's to WvW.

If you all can reply which server you would like and why (we don't want long wvw que's example) and if we decide to move we can make a POLL-topic with some chosen servers.

Buying 1000 gems is around 75-80 gold this Monday, just checked it.

Last edited by Mini Balli on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:04 pm

As I said before, I don't really care what server we go. But Gunnar sounds great. English, no WvW que. Looks like I might get into more WvW after all maybe.

Just don't pick Vabbi, it's about the same as BT or even worse. At least it was when I left about 8-10 months ago.

And why you don't want to go public?
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Far Shiverpeaks is not a good server it's full of dutch people, it's not that international

I prefer Gunnar's Hold also because Solo has family there
Back to top Go down
voodoodoll
voodoodoll

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Mini, if we go public with the post, maybe it will give arenanet a chance to see just how retarded some of the reactions are in our server and encourage them to help us move no?

I'm ready to move if you guys are. I dont think it's a big deal if it means that we play in better conditions elsewhere. What i'm a little pissed about it that maybe arenanet are not taking our demand seriously, maybe we must try to make them undestand, with a signed petition from the whole guild. It's not cool that because of something so silly, a guild of let's say 60 players must dish out in gem equivalent of 600 USDollars to keep on playing in good conditions (and that's just the transfer, not the upgrades for the new guild), which will change the way we play together for the next 3 months as well. It's really not about the money it's about the principle. We can afford it together, but arenanet have showed in the past that they are flexible, and maybe they can be on this.

Back to top Go down
http://geographiti.wordpress.com
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:12 pm

i wanna move, Gunnars sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma
Mini Knoma

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm

I agree with a move and have no clue for the ideal target so Gunnar's Hold is just fine for me!

I joined TS3 this morning while the conversation was mid-way so I didn't catch up everything, but I think I would go public! We are definitely not the only one having issues with the Polish supremacy on BT. I think the most important is the approach to present the issue. I would NOT criticize the Polish community to avoid retaliation or chaos on the topic. I would just stick to the facts that more and more ppl are speaking Polish on BT and refuses to speak English which leads to a bad experience for non-polish speakers. Therefore, we request the right to change server with all the upgrades we bought and spent time on. Our request seems reasonable since we don't want to join a very hype server but a really international one.

then we ask in BT for support! If I were polish, I think i would support the idea too. in the end, all they seem to desire is their own server!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Mini Knoma wrote:
I agree with a move and have no clue for the ideal target so Gunnar's Hold is just fine for me!

I joined TS3 this morning while the conversation was mid-way so I didn't catch up everything, but I think I would go public! We are definitely not the only one having issues with the Polish supremacy on BT. I think the most important is the approach to present the issue. I would NOT criticize the Polish community to avoid retaliation or chaos on the topic. I would just stick to the facts that more and more ppl are speaking Polish on BT and refuses to speak English which leads to a bad experience for non-polish speakers. Therefore, we request the right to change server with all the upgrades we bought and spent time on. Our request seems reasonable since we don't want to join a very hype server but a really international one.

then we ask in BT for support! If I were polish, I think i would support the idea too. in the end, all they seem to desire is their own server!

This. Keep it calm, without raging or anything, but get the masses out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)    Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to ArenaNet (Polish server)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2