[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
by .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
by Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
by Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
by Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
by .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
by Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
by Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
by Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
by Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
by Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm


Share | 
 

 Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013   Tue May 28, 2013 7:08 am

Thank you all for a nice meeting Smile I enjoyed our talk and our little hammer-head worked fine!


1) Follow up from last guild meeting:
We still have a few logo's to decide from. link-POLL
Action: Topic with poll with be created.


2) New Meet-Up place for guild missions:
Our spot in LA are often a bit crowded, makes lag, too much mapchat etc., so we are looking for a new place to gather before a guild mission. The place have to be nearby a WayPoint, a open place, with not too many NPC's around. link - post screenshots here
Action: Topic will be created so people can post screenshots and ideas.


3) Info from mission leaders:
Do not go AFK before you have got group invite. Very often are we wasting time because people just teleport to the location and then go afk. Stay put, be ready and obey.
Action: Keep inform people about this, all help each other.


4) WvW-event, Thursday, 30th. May (after EB JP):
Mursu have suggested to go for a big WvW-event because of the content update. The release day (28th.) might be a bad idea because of lot of new PvE content as well, so we will go Thursday instead.
Action: Titus arrange event.


5) Recruiting new players:
Dana have suggested that we recruit some players who recently joined GW2. It's soon summertime and we might be low on numbers, plus many of the old players getting "tired" of the game. New players comes with new energy, and this can might help the old players being interested again. We will not mass-recruit, and we will follow our recruit/interview standard. link
Action: Balli and Dana make text for public forum


6 ) Status of members who haven't signed up on the webpage:
We have been busy the past week to get all on RaidCall and the website, but we still lack +30 players who still haven't signed up. In our new standards we only make players VIP-members when they have been with us for a while, and joined RaidCall and forum. But in the beginning we didn't followed up on this.
Action: Get the missing members to sign up. Make sure people signup with a name we know.


7) Painkiller's are looking for PvE-Officer:
We are looking for a person with experience, and good patience. Someone who wanna arrange guild-runs in dungeons and storymode. Temple-events and other PvE-content. This is not a full time job, and you can arrange and plan it so it fit you. Grump might be up for this role, but he is busy with exams atm., so he will let us know.
Action: Keep and eye for possible PvE-officers.


8 ) Painkiller's are looking for sPvP-Officer:
With the new functions added to sPvP, we can now buy our own server for a period of time. Arrange our own tournaments and set the rules we want. Twapper and Drago will arrange some events for this, but we would like to find someone in charge for this. This is not a full time job, and you can arrange and plan it so it fit you.
Action: Find a sPvP-Officer


9) Officer/leader-roles in the guild:
To make things clear, we have changed to titles in guild so people know who are in charge of what. This is also listed here: link


10) TeamSpeak vs. Raidcall:
Pulox suggested that we could use his TeamSpeak server. We agreed to stay on RaidCall for the time being, unless we get any issues. For now RaidCall is working fine, it's free, and there is no limit. We can be as many as we want. And thanks to Pulox for his nice offer.


11) Influence:
Thanks to all who have donated influence to the guild. We are in need for a total of 30.000 influence for our next big building, so if you wanna donate a few silver or gold, you can talk to the guild-promoter in LA and buy drinks for the city.
Action: Collect 30.000 influence in total.


12) Guild-Bank:
Gear, dye's, everything in guildbank are donations from people. If you want anything for your character just poke an officer and you get it. We don't have too much space atm., so please only donate rare items, and don't fill-up blue items and food etc.
We will build a bigger bank then we are done building all the guildmission stuff.
We will continue without taxes and we don't aim for a rich guildbank in gold, but we rather collect for each happening instead.


13) Point-system for events:
We don't like the idea of event-leaders are having a big cost on their shoulders for arranging events. This will also make it harder in the future if people only wanna join if they can get a lot of gold. In the JP contest there are already invented a point-system, and the event itself and points might be as interesting. Akandra suggested a spreadsheet to keep track of it all. Twapper suggested event-leaders could take entry fee.
Action: Dana will look into DKP or a spreadsheet system to use on the forum.


Last edited by Mini Balli on Tue May 28, 2013 7:57 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013   Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 am

I wanna do alot of PvE with my guardian, I think even play all content of PvE and try everything. I really want the dungeon master title, and I wanna help people get it. I could be interessed in doing PvE officer but I don't have that much experience with an officer rank and such. I don't know what you guys think just let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013   Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 am

I'm really happy to hear that Ryo :-) Let's have a talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013   Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013   Tue May 28, 2013 5:56 pm

<--- nice pic there ryo and happy to hear ur intrested.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013   Tue May 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Now you know how I look in rl mursu Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013   

Back to top Go down
 
Short summary from guild meeting, Mon 27th. May 2013
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server) :: General Discussion :: Reports from guild meetings (archive)-
Jump to: