[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Creating PvP 'group' within the guild

Go down 
+3
LogK
Mini Balli
Titus Aemilianus
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Empty
PostSubject: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Hi guys,

I think most of you know me already. I'm Ráven Crow, been a member of PK for over 6 months and I love to PvP.

Unfortunatly, soloq isn't as great as a guild-team. Most of our people are PvE/WvW players with a small interest in PvP. But after a couple weeks of looking around, I found a couple members who are really interested in PvP, but can't find a guild team.

That's why we are going to use this topic. Get a list of everybody who is interested in TPvP matches (regularly/planned/...)

There are a lot of PvE/WvW events in our guild. Let's start getting some more PvP event rolling too. We have had a tournament end august, and twapper tried to make another, bigger one.
This time, let's start small.

First we need to know who is interested in PvP, how much they want to PvP, their 'favorite' role, their class and buildtype. Once we have this list, we can have a PvP 'core-group' in our guild. Like a kind of mini (balli) community. This sounds bad to our leaders I think, but lemme explain. We are fully part of the guild, but we'd use a dedicated section on the forum or something like that to plan our stuff, make teams, communicate.

If we get some people (5-8 somewhere would be nice) we can start planning TPvP matches. Who is available when and when can we make teams of 3-4 members of our guild at least.

It's just an idea, and I know I missed my own PvP-night couple weeks back, but some RL-shit came in between.

Point is, we need more communication on PvP. Players who want to do PvP and on what level.
For example:
me, raven, want to do pvp about 80-90% of my gaming time.
Titus (for example), wants to do pvp for 20% of his gaming time.
Nightfire for 65%
twapper for 70%.

with this we can make something work. We got 3 'major' players who have a big interest in pvp and an additional guy to fill out our team.
We can for example decide this weekend to go Tpvp on wednesday from 20gmt to ... and everybody is free to join in. we got 5 people that's perfect. we get more then 5, then we make 2 teams.

What I'm trying to reach is that our guildmember (the ones who want to ofc!) get more active in TPvP. By communicating we can achieve this I think. Because tbh, if I didn't like our guild as much as I did, I'd go looking for a pure PvP guild. But fact is, I like you guys to much and we got a history bounce

So, who wants to join in on PvP 'events' (right now just TPvP nights, later this can become GvG tourneys, training moments, PK 5v5 competition, ...)

List of players:
Ráven Crow - Ranger - Hybrid build - High interest in PvP
Titus Aemilianus - Guardian/Ranger - Full Bunker/Healing (self) keeper - Medium interest in PvP
Kas Zi - Guard/Thief - Bunker/Roamer
Connor - Mesmer - Build unknown
Ryo - Warrior - DPS/CC
Georgiex - Mesmer - Build unknown
Djazzle
Kencori

Last edited by NoWay on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Ps at our leaders:
I think it's guildmeeting tomorrow again right? I'm not sure yet that I can join (because most of the time it overlaps with my dancing training) but maybe this PvP thingy can be put on the agenda?
Like for example, should we make a more organized PvP section? (because it's rather untidy atm so to speak). Like more subsections in the PvP area (I think only the site admin can do that right?)
Or if there is an interest in PvP in the guild and cetera.

I know you guys are having a lot of stuff to do already, so if we get a 'green light' I'd be more than happy to work this further out myself. It can be beneficial to the entire guild in the long run, and I'm more then happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Im in to join quite regularly. Now i join everything PvP related but thats cause we do so little. But ill still join often.

Im willing to play Guard, full bunker
and Ranger, you know my build
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 pm

list updated.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:39 am

make it medium interest, high sounds like i do it all the time
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:18 am

The past months we have had events for tPvP 1-2 a week, and we have had some good fights Smile Nigttfire is our tPvP supporter, and have tried to arrange several fights, but it's hard since not so many have joined up.
However, all seems to like and having fun as they join us.

It's a great idea to get some more going for tPvP, my old favorite ingame. We have also the past months been looking for more dedicated tPvP-players (i have in my map recruitment been typing this) but no luck so far,
Back to top Go down
LogK

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 am

Ok!
Raven have aggitated me into pvp. Fill me in that List Twisted Evil 
Well you know my main Guardian( idk if it a bunker or no D:)
and thief for pvp purposes only (Sword/Dagger & Short Bow)
:|guess thats all

P.S. Get Conor in that pvp group, since his Magic stick and specially made nickname "Princess" make us win all the fights.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 am

Coun't me in with the warrior Very Happy Good dps/cc build
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Mini Balli wrote:
The past months we have had events for tPvP 1-2 a week, and we have had some good fights :)Nigttfire is our tPvP supporter, and have tried to arrange several fights, but it's hard since not so many have joined up.
However, all seems to like and having fun as they join us.

It's a great idea to get some more going for tPvP, my old favorite ingame. We have also the past months been looking for more dedicated tPvP-players (i have in my map recruitment been typing this) but no luck so far,
Oh well, I didn't notice any of this. Never saw it on the forum or the weekly message in guild.
Back to top Go down
Georgiex
Georgiex

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:14 am

Im in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 am

Mesmer right georgie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Ok, so Wednesday and Friday at 17 GMT there is going to be Tpvp this week. Same concept as we did last saturday. And hopefully I can keep it that way every week. One over the other week I can also do them Saturday for an entire evening (17 GMT till 23 GMT).

Spread the word to the people! The more who join us, the merrier and the better team we can form!
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 pm

I dunno if i can join this week. That arent the best days for me tbh. Btw i am never gonna do 6hours of Tpvp Very Happy. I like it but 6 hours....
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Yeeh iam in ^^

Djazzl (DJ)
Engineer
Static discharge
Raomer/support

I whas thinking to make a tpvp event on sunday.(just do some arena with guild group)
and maybe on a regulair basis
dont know how u guys think about that?
Back to top Go down
Kencori
Kencori

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm in Wink
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:43 pm

(BTW) 60% of the time when there are guild party's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Titus Aemilianus wrote:
I dunno if i can join this week. That arent the best days for me tbh. Btw i am never gonna do 6hours of Tpvp Very Happy. I like it but 6 hours....

I'm in for that period titus. You can join for how long you like.
If you want to join from 19gmt till 20:30gmt that's fine too.

At DJ: I'd join if I could, but weekends are most of the time dancing night, so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:18 am

Update: unofficial TPvP event tomorrow (tuesday 10/12) after 17 GMT (with the new patch in place hopefully). Hope to see some guys there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:52 am

I hate to spoil this to you raven but usually tpvp ain't working few hours before the patch Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:30 am

Damn that sucks! Oh well, we'll see. Btw, I miss you nightfire :'( I rarely see you :'( bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 am

NoWay wrote:
Btw, I miss you nightfire :'( I rarely see you :'( bounce

I'm working (harder that before probably:P) on my degree project, we have a deadline for publishing a paper on 20 dec so it's the last effort..due to this, i play a little less but when i play usually it's in strange hours, morning before lunch for example..

As of now i'm doing almost only pvp so when i'm online i'm definitely up for some!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:04 am

Same with me nightfire, pure PvP.
I want as much finishers as I can before they remove the ranks. (I'm pushing for wolf tbh, tiger if possible. Dragon would be cool but impossible I fear)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating PvP 'group' within the guild   Creating PvP 'group' within the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating PvP 'group' within the guild
Page 1 of 1