[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
People on forum Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
People on forum Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
People on forum Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
People on forum Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
People on forum Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
People on forum Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
People on forum Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
People on forum Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
People on forum Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
People on forum Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

People on forum

Go down 
+2
Titus Aemilianus
Brandon Ironcloud
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: People on forum   People on forum EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 am

Hello people

Recently, I have realized that the people on the forum are the people that have been in guild for a looong while. Really, the only people I see on forum are the officers (both current and past, past being people like Treb and Titus), the commanders and some other people that have been in guild when Balli was still here. I seriously do not like this. An example of why I don't like this: Recently, I asked for criticism on my ele build, and the ONLY person who answered was Titus. I know we have multiple experienced eles in guild, but none of them on forum. Just getting this across
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:12 am

Yh this is sth that rly has to change. The forum is THE tool to organise things and help ppl. That a lot of ppl dont bother with is is annoying and frustrating for the ppl that are trying to keep this guild fun and active
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 am

Yep. Do the recruiters even tell them to join forum?
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:19 am

Brandon Ironcloud wrote:
Yep. Do the recruiters even tell them to join forum?

I can only speak for myself, but when I recruit somebody or see a non-officer recruit somebody, I always have a little chat with them about the guild and stuff and I point them to our MotD with forum and TS info and I kindly ask them to set both up.
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:38 am

I Totally agree with you all ^^, lets hope the new blood in the guild will be active here
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:41 am

So far, the only recruit that registered was tobvet
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:11 am

I showed you my recruitment talk noz. I ask them to set up ts and register on the forum. We can't force them to do it though Sad
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Yet again, only recruit who registered is tobvet
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Yet again, we cannot force them. Feel free to go around asking if they registered yet.
Back to top Go down
alvarez

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Hey, I'm registered too!
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Welcome zira!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks zira. So far, the only recruits who registered so far are you and tob
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Sel too now. Don't be such a hag noz xD
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:03 pm

There are people that haven't even checked forum last 6 months! Sad
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Back to the top, cause this is a serious issue...
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 pm

I was going to answer with some sarcastic "Thanks Captain Obvious" answer, but you're right, so... have the officers+ talked about this?
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 pm

We did in our latest meeting, and we agreed to make some events and stuff to get people on the forum (like with the pvp tournament team). But not much happened afterwards (sorry for my inactivity)

So ye, I think we might need an officer + commander meeting about this soon.
The thing is, we can't "force" people to register on the forums. I know we'd all like to do that, but it's widespread. In ReVo people ain't on the forum. In EXE (Piken Square WvW guild) only a couple are on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:46 pm

I have heard a complaint from Ovre on gchat that we didn't have enough PvE events... I think this actually has something to do with forum. NOBODY (except coremembers, because back then, forum was a must) is on forum now, and because of that, nobody can organize PvE events.

ReVo is a PvP guild, it is easy to be forumless ("Hey, who's up for pvp?" "Oh, I am" Bam, done)

EXE simply requires multiple commanders to be able to command whenever possible and can just ask people to come along (they are a WvW guild after all, so most of the people will be WvW only)

pK and other PvX guilds NEED forum for organization. I used to be in MM. It has 400ish members and their organization is godly. Why? Because forums!

So, pK needs people to be on forums, otherwise organization will go dooooooown.

And to be very honest, the guild isn't what it was when I came .-.
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Couldn't agree more Noz.

I am thinking about a second 'check rank' but for forum. Same as with non-repping or inactivity, they'd get a warning and a check rank and a certain time period to change it in which we'll follow them up.
So let's say 1 month we follow them to see if they are reading the forum.
If not, a second warning and only a 2 week follow up or even a kick right away.

I fear we'll lose a lot of members, but what use are they if we can't organize stuff together?

Once I'm getting my head above the water again, I'll be using this forum to call out to people to do a PvP evening or so, so I won't come online for nothing. If I see a PvE/WvW event organized on the forum, I can say "hey, I like to join! I'll come online at that time".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:56 am

While it is VERY cruel

It's at the same time the best idea to keep organization. After all, that's what we want to be, right? A small, organized guild where everyone knows each other.

Sadly, only core players and like one or two other people will remain...

Think it's best to ask Dana/Tripz about this
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:33 am

Ye indeed. And the other officers and important members (titus twap night chaos you ...)
Back to top Go down
Chaos entety
Chaos entety

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:17 am

Best way to get things organised I think would be the Guild message of the day. this is easier acced by everyone ( though harder to edit) and it's easier notice what one wants to do. Just let people shout out in guild chat what event one wants to run.

granted , I have the slight problem of only being able to really play in the weekends. Planning something during a weekday is a lot harder due to diffrend time zone's. I can't say i'll join up for say a dungeon run wich starts at 23:30 my time during the week.
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:49 am

That's not organising chaos. I doubt anybody but officers and leaders can edit motd and members cant reply.

Forum is the only way.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Chaos, me and Raven (And others, I think) regularly tell people to check MotD... but either they do it and are like "meh" or they just don't do it.
Back to top Go down

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Noz and Chaos, if you make it ingame and see somebody with commander rank or higher, please /w them and ask them to comment in this threat asap.
Besides that, ask people to register on the forum and comment to this topic, just in guild chat (that way we might get some registrations already)

If I make it online later today, I'll try to do some stuff myself too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People on forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on forum   People on forum Empty

Back to top Go down

People on forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next