[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
pK's Tournament of the Gods Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

pK's Tournament of the Gods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

pK's Tournament of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Hi guys,

Summer is drawing close. And just like Drago did last year, I would like to hold a guild tournament in the summer months.

The setup will be a bit different from last year. Last year it was 1v1 elimination. This year I want to do something different.
But because I want more people joining in, I gonna let you guys make your own suggestions in this topic. So if you are interested, sign up and if you want you can give your own ideas on how we could do this.

About prices, you all know I'm not a rich guy. So let's just say it's for the fun of it and a special rank in the guild (God or Goddess)

A couple of my own ideas:
- 1v1: like last year, but no elimination. No elimination because most classes/builds got counter builds. A point system. 3 points if you win the match. 1 point for both if it's a draw (aka 5+ or 10+ minutes) It could be a best of 3 or just a single round.

- 2v2 or 3v3: we make random teams and we fight eachother, again with a point system. It can be a regular match (only 3v3) or on a single point with a home and away match with the home team trying to keep the point and the away team trying to capture it. First to reach 500 points (or 300) wins and gets 3 points. If the timer runs out, the team with the highest score wins.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:00 am

Agreed \o/

But, for the points thing. How would that work? How many points needed to win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Every team fights every team twice. One home match, one away match. At the end,the team with the most points wins. Easy like that. Or I drank to much.
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Nice Idea NoWay!! I am up for that even though I am pretty lame in pvp xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:24 pm

I'll 'randomly' team you up with Titus, no problem.

It doesn't matter if you're good or bad beef, just have fun with us. It's not like there is a reward or so (unless somebody donates some gold and I can quallify to get it when I win this tournament...)
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Just put me in the roster and tell me when i need to fight.. Doesn't matter to me if its 1vs1 or 2vs2 or 3vs3 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:31 am

OMG i want that God title sooooooooooooo bad. Im up ofc!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:45 am

Ye, you gotta stay in pK though to keep it titus xD
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:12 am

I would love to be the god of splodey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Ok, so it's going to be a 1v1 contest. No brackets since that's to luck/chance oriented (see last year)

Everybody who enters will fight everybody else. Winning gives you 2 points, a draw gives each 1 point. Why not 3 points for winning? Because then everybody would go zerker. Bunkers should get a shot at this too. Though too bunker should be punished because they have nearly no team-value. Hence the 1 point for a draw.

Rules and signup will follow soon. Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up about the league it was going to be: 1v1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:32 am

Bumpy Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pK's Tournament of the Gods   pK's Tournament of the Gods Empty

Back to top Go down

pK's Tournament of the Gods
Page 1 of 1