[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Ideas for Recruitment? Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Ideas for Recruitment?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

Ideas for Recruitment? Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:34 am

Just throwing this out to the wider guild for a bit of feedback and brainstorming.

There have been a few discussions on chat and in the forum about the lack of people online for dungeons/pvp/wvw/guild missions etc, and TS is empty most nights. We need to do something to remedy this and the most obvious answer is - get new players Very Happy

There have been a few suggestions made on chat, but my memory is so awful that I would be very grateful if you have any recruiting suggestions, you post them in this thread. That way, when we have the officer meeting on Sunday, we can discuss them and come up with a plan of action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 am

As Mecr and Para said: let people recruit players all-round. Make dungeon groups with 2-3 guildies and fill the rest with pugs. See how they play and offer them an application. (you didn't miss much bunny, after you left we went crazy and started talking about some hot italian cosplayer para knew)

I like to add to their idea that I like it. I was in hotjoint pvp tonight (since none showed up for guild pvp Very Happy ) and I just posted in mapchat that pK was recruiting. I only did it when I was top player by far though, although that's not so hard to achieve in hotjoint.

But if you're in LA and see people looking for a guild, talk to them. If you play with somebody ask if they're looking for a guild. I like the idea. And we'll bring that up on sunday of course.

As we'll do with any other idea, just tell it to the officers/leaders and we'll pre-discuss it before putting things out on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks for reminding me Raven Razz

Come on guys, someone else must have some ideas!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:20 am

On the next holiday, be it eastern, a B-Day, a marriage anniversary, a lovers/FWB (friends with benefits for the older people) anniversary or anything else: Buy them a copy of GW2 and get them into the guild bounce
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:57 am

lol, worth a try Raven. I did finally get Si hooked into the game after a year  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:44 am

When ever I'm online i try to recruit people by using a premade text. Here are some of them:

- [Pain Killer] is a fun, small (+95 active members), english speaking guild that has all upgrades, does weekly guild missions, hosts living story events,tPvP and WvW. If you are interested contact me.

- [Pain Killer] is an english speaking guild with a friendly and loving community. We do guild missions, run WvW groups, organize tPvP matches and host living story events. If you're interested /w me

- Have you ever thought "hey I want to be a part of the best guild on Gunnars Hold" ... well thats too bad, you can't be. But you can be a part of [Pain Killer] an elite group of Gunnars Hold second finest.

Feel free to use and abuse them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:21 pm

I saw that last one during the mining run yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:23 pm

I like that last one, may have to use it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:23 am

Thorius Stormborn wrote:
Have you ever thought "hey I want to be a part of the best guild on Gunnars Hold" ... well thats too bad, you can't be. But you can be a part of [Pain Killer] an elite group of Gunnars Hold second finest.

What is the meaning of this Thorius Stormborn? I demand an explanation of your statement that we're only second.
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:15 am

Ideas for Recruitment? Downlo10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:51 am

Well Mecr, you could catch Mr. T, skin him, boil him or put him in a stew...
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Is there a place to advertise for new players on the GW site/forum. Might be worth a try and get some brand new players to the game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Yes, there is a Guild recruitment section.
There are also dedicated PvE, PvP, WvW sections where you could make a post to advertise.
forum.guildwars2.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Recruitment?   Ideas for Recruitment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Recruitment?
Page 1 of 1