[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
PvP ideas by Nightfire Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

PvP ideas by Nightfire

Go down 
+2
Thorius Stormborn
Mini Balli
6 posters
AuthorMessage

PvP ideas by Nightfire Empty
PostSubject: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi guys!

Since balli made me PvP supporter, here are a few ideas and things we can do.

I was thinking to set up a tPvP team (or more than one if we can, that would be great). Nothing required but the will to have some fun together. The only mandatory thing will be the use of TS, we can't really compete against a premade without it.
As you know solo joining and premades now have different queues so joining in 5 will mean to face a guild of other 5 people, fully organized but still very beatable.

Timing: i would prefer the saturday afternoon for these kind of "official" events (unofficially we can join whenever we are online and want to, but still placing some official event every now and then helps imo), lots of people online and i'm usually home too.

If you want we can have some sparring (ain't hard to find a empty arena while we wait for our very own) to check out the builds and so on.

Lately i haven't seen much participation in structured pvp in our guild, i really hope that having something together instead of randomly solo joining will be more attractive to everyone (for me, it will certainly be)

Any question or any suggestions are really welcome, i'm totally new in this "organizer" role:P
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Thank you Nightfire! I think it's a good idea as you say, to have 1 perm day / time for it, and more randoms the other days. In this way we might get some non-pvp'ers interested to join in a bit more and get interest for it.
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 am

cool good idea Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:37 pm

I want to participate but Saturday afternoon is about super early Sunday morning for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Aw..timezones sucks!

I live in gmt+1, i've tryied to play a bit with a friend of mine (elenneth, PK too) who is now studying in japan but we didn't manage to meet Sad

The main goal of these events are to set up a playerbase for pvp in PK, once we have that we will be able to join whenever we want!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:45 am

Great idea nightfire, I'd love to join in, but I just can't play much lately. If I got time to come online, it's at random times. So not much use for me in a preset group.
But if you are a man/woman short and I'm on, I can fill almost any role with my ranger Very Happy (my experience in Tpvp is that rangers get to fill in the stuff the others can't/won't do.)
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:09 am

If the day suits me id love to be part of a set team.

In Tpvp i only have experience as bunker Guard. Can try Mes/Necro/Ranger but less good with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:51 pm

I had just your role in mind raven, see to be online tomorrow afternoon Very Happy

Stop kicking romans' asses and come play with us you two!

About the roles, we will discuss about everyones' directly on ts tomorrow, it's going to be easier, but i had in mind something like 2 bunkers, 2 dps and 1 roamer, depending on the map we'll have to adapt but that usually works quite good.

These days i'm playing mostly bunker ele but we'll see, i'll join with what is most needed
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:32 pm

I haven't pvp'ed yet after I returned. I need a week more to play before I get back to PvP. But I can be stand-by if someone is needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 am

Well ofc im up for tpvp also Very Happy And it will be my mesmer. Unless you want me to do a first timer with any other character :p Wich i prefer a guard then Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:42 am

Nightfire wrote:
I had just your role in mind raven, see to be online tomorrow afternoon Very Happy

Stop kicking romans' asses and come play with us you two!

About the roles, we will discuss about everyones' directly on ts tomorrow, it's going to be easier, but i had in mind something like 2 bunkers, 2 dps and 1 roamer, depending on the map we'll have to adapt but that usually works quite good.

These days i'm playing mostly bunker ele but we'll see, i'll join with what is most needed
Sorry nightfire, can't make it tomorrow afternoon. Gotta work on penal law and criminal procedure law.
I should be able to do thursday evenings (18 gmt and later)

But I'm curious, what role is it you're planning for me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 pm

You're the perfect trebuchet user Very Happy must be someone good at 1v1 and fast to kill, can't think of something better than your trap ranger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 pm

I get to play with the big guns? Very Happy YEEEAAAY!!! (raven likes big guns, in all possible meanings Wink )
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:31 am

thanks for the pvp today Nightfire and all who joined. Was really fun =)
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 am

and forgot to say, good leading Nightfire ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:19 am

The leading wasn't that good Razz it got a little better in the last matches i think, but still..next time i'll be better, as i told you, i never led anything^^ (and sorry for my english..it sucks, i know:P)

Anyway, i want to really thank everyone who joined, i really missed tPvP with ts and an organized group.

So, time for some statistics:

We had 6 matches, 2 lost and 4 win! So we did pretty good for the first event Very Happy

We really had some good fights, we got nuked by a team who's average rank was around 45 but the other fights were pretty balanced, even too balanced, as you'll see in the screenshot :Pwe won 500 - 500, first time in 1 year of guild wars!!

PvP ideas by Nightfire Gw00410

Thanks a lot for joining guys!

If you all agree, i'll keep this event every saturday afternoon, but we could join whenever we want to, i do my daily pvp almsot every day in solo join but team join is waaaay more fun!
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:20 am

im very sad cause saturday is almost impossible for me cause of footnall but glad you had fun Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:22 am

Oh yeah that match!! It was awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Titus Aemilianus wrote:
im very sad cause saturday is almost impossible for me cause of footnall but glad you had fun Sad
Same for me titus, but for other reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Nightfire, is there going to be an 'additional' saturday evening TPvP event? (can't make the afternoon, as usual, but I should be able to make the evenings every now and then)
evening as in 19 gmt till ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 am

Saturday evening is quite off-limits for me, i am already playing to much for what concerns my gf (which is true btw XD), saturday night is devoted to her (and well, one has needs that go beyond tpvp, if you know what i mean Razz)

So as for saturday evening events probably no, i won't be hosting them..though someone else might..that said, i'm going for my pvp daily almost every day (mostly in solo queue due to the lack of participants in our guild, a thing that will slowly change thanks to the attention to pvp that saturday events bring or so i hope). Solo queue is a pain, some days i win 5 tournaments in a row coz i get lucky and find decent teammates, sometimes i lose 5 in a row (and then i ragequit usually) for the same reason, rng in the team..so if we could join as a guild team even for a few matches, even outside planned events, would be really cool in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:28 am

So if I just jump on during weekdays evenings, there is a chance of getting a guild tpvp team?
Cause I really wanna come back to do some pvp, but I don't like solo-que either (you said why yourself), and I don't have much time during days (read none) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:30 am

Well raven, to be honest i feel i'm kinda forced into solo queue right now..sometimes i try to ask if someone is up for some tpvp but i rarely get any answer, must be said that on a normal afternoon we're not many online (eg. friday afternoon we were 6-7, during the week these our our numbers on afternoon usually, at least when i'm online which i admit are quite strange times since i'm a student working on a degree project and i choose my free time when i want it), finding a full tpvp team is hard.

But on evenings things can be different, in a few moments i'll be coming online and i'll try to set up a team Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Well, if we're ever on at the same time (I only got 2 hours a day college, so I too decide when I take free time), we'll do some bad-ass TPvP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP ideas by Nightfire   PvP ideas by Nightfire Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP ideas by Nightfire
Page 1 of 1