[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)

Go down 
+2
Selwgar
Mini Balli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Empty
PostSubject: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Just took a screenshot of the birds in LA people have talking about being the new race incoming to GW2 in a very near future. If true or not, I don't know. The birds are placed at the gate in LA in the south west, if you follow the route on the White Crane Terrace.
They are also at Ireko Tradecamp Waypoint in Kessex Hills.
They are called Tengu, and if you talk to them they say:

"This is our dwelling, the Dominion of Winds. We keep watch form this perch as power shifts and the world is transformed. We must soon determine with whom we will fight and with whom we will ally."

Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Tengu

Last edited by Mini Balli on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Selwgar

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:32 pm

They are saying that since the beginning, ;)so they are really not it a rush to pick an ally (at least as i remember, or did they change that line lately?). But they do have outpost or closed gate to the outpost in lions arch. Starting location shouldn't be to difficult to make. I really hope they open up a new areas to explore.

Koda's could also be new playable race, they have area already, lots of models, animations  and so on.

But of those 2 Tengu would look way cooler, they have an aura of mystery around them since we dont see many of them.

But it would be nice if they introduced new heavy class, since we have 3 light and 3 med classes already Razz.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:45 pm

I think ur more talking about a race here and not a class Razz But ya these NPC's are on some maps. La and Caledon Forest. But also Kessex Hills.
My oppinion is that there will be some new area's with a new race available. Maybe a third heavy armored class, but im not sure about that.

The reason i think that there will be a new race, is of the some locations.... As you see in LA there is a closed gate with 2 guards. If you look at the area next to LA there is a blank spot, for any future content. Also if you go to Caledon Forest (Dominion of Winds), there is a huge wall with a door in it that leads to a non-content area..
I think in that area there comes a city, with a 1-15 area and a 15-25 area next to it. And of course all linked with each other...

But ya we will see in the future what will comes!!
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:01 am

I hope they will add Tengu, but I don't see it happening any soon to be honest. Same for http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-14-you-thought-that-was-it-for-guild-wars-2. I have absolutely no idea what Arenanet defenition of permanent content or big updates will be. Afterall they promised me a game of no grinding, yet doing the same dungeons over and over again and ocassionaly a living story update, which is made way easy as hell since all players (including the biggest of noobs) should be able to complete it within 2 weeks. To be honest I would be very happy if they would add Tengu, but I would also be very happy if they would add dungeons or other content that cannot be done with a massive zerg that will be on a level where Fractals of the Mists 48+ will be nothing compared to it. And with that also a better distribution of rewards, so that you actually get a significant better reward for significant harder and longer content. Instead of 1 gold 30 silver for Fotm 40, which takes about 1-2 hours usually depending on your groups strenght compared to 1 gold for CoF p1, which takes like maybe 10 minutes and can be done by every player with more than a half braincell.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:53 am

I even found a npc in the story Very Happy:D Its in the quest Forging The Pact
Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Gw00711
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Class? Or Race?
Big difference Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma
Mini Knoma

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Would be awesome if they could fly! Otherwise I don't really see the point in having a new race... A new profession would be better!

There is no "class" in gw2. official terminology is "Race", e.g: Asuras (to mention only the most awesome of all) and "professions", e.g: Thief...
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:26 am

If I remember right there was a lot of tengu in the continent of GW Faction (Chanta? never remember the name)...
Back to top Go down
http://www.homa.it
Kainex
Kainex

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:56 am

This guys channel is basically about the lore of most of the races in guild wars! Here is the link for the Tengu. He also has one for Quaggan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWGuFmI_T0c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)   Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumors of new class in GW2 (Tengu)
Page 1 of 1