[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Empty
PostSubject: LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class   LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi guys.

You all know I'm playing mostly on my ranger in tPvP. Although ranger is a great class for filling any role, it is never dedicated. No full bunker, no full dps, no full cc, ...

So now I'm looking for a 2 new classes (+builds I hope).
1 has to be heavy bunker/point defender/CC (heavy armor class favorable)
The other I like to be heavy dps/burst for quick takedowns. (thief or light class perhaps?)

Anybody can help me with this? Besides ranger I have little exp with other classes.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class   LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class   LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Mace/shield is better for pure defending. Hammer for CC and slightly better dmg.

Regen up a lot, high virtue healing. WHen things get insane pop sanctuary.

Stand your ground and virtue of courage give stability for stability stomps. If you wanna break a stun i avice you to use virtue and not shout. SHout has longer effect so i like it for stomping. Renewed focus for when youre in a pickle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class   LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:31 pm

kk. Thanx Titus. I might try it out tonight, depending on how our set-up is.

Also want to discuss some new possible ranger builds with you. Our regen/evade still seems like the best choice as it's nearly impossible to kill it 1v1 and it can hang on in 2v1. But the spirit heal + elite + 'spirit unbound' in the 2nd collom, combined with shouting spec in grandmaster might open up even more regen possiblities. Although the con's are quite big!

Anybody has a warrior build that's pretty good? (no I don't want the op hammer build) I want good survival but still have pretty high DPS (either crit or condi, doesn't matter)
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class   LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:14 am

I think i might start pvping with necro, rly cool class and if you saw how much trouble we had with em yesterday, jikes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class   LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 am

Ok, I tried the 2 healing spirits. Believe me when I say they suck!

Yeah, necro is quite strong atm. But I find that, like with any class, you dodge their big attacks, you can take them down very easily when they are not enough bunker and you 'burst' your skills with quickness (talking as ranger atm).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class   LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class Empty

Back to top Go down

LF Bunker build/class and burst build/class
Page 1 of 1