[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AgradoX

Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Empty
PostSubject: Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed)   Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:52 am

Okay so I just exited Molten Facility and found some funny poles in the ground to jump around on, what happened was my character ju awkwardly tilted on top of the pole and yeah here is the result:

Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Gw03510
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Gw03610
Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Gw03710
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed)   Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:20 am

lol Agrodox,

it made me think bout that karate kid movie, that looks funny, Gona be painfull when falling like that. KIDS< DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
Back to top Go down

Defying gravity (bugs and glitched section needed)
Page 1 of 1