|» Ranger Guide's & Tipps|
by .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am
» Moving and some info!
by Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am
» Guild Photo
by Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am
» Jumping Puzzle Contest
by Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am
» Pain Killer Facebook page
by .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am
» What did you do ingame today?
by Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm
» Far Shiverpeaks
by Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am
» Building the new website!
by Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am
» About Painkiller (revamp)
by Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm
» Guild Goals!(to do list)
by Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm
Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT
Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-04-16
|Subject: Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:27 pm|| |
Guild Meeting, Sunday before guildmission. The guidlmeeting will start a half hour before the planned guildmission.
Sunday the 10th November, 14:30 GMT/15:30 CET1) tPvP arena
It have been suggested that we get our own Arena again and Twapper has offered to donate the starterkit.
We need to know how many will be interested in using this arena.2) WvW testguild for new map
As posted some weeks ago, GW2 is looking for English speaking guilds, who will help test a new overflow map in WvW. Should we sign Pk up for this?
Will need to know if we have someone who will be in charge of this.https://pain.actieforum.com/t286-gw2-reveals-edge-of-the-mists-map-to-wvw-looking-for-test-wvw-guilds3) WvW +5 supply
The past week we have bought back the +5 supply in WvW. You can all use this by claiming a camp/tower and you will see the little icon on your buffs.
Dana suggested to also have +magic find in WvW. Which times should we have this running on daily basis? Only last for 12 hours and we can't have extra builds of this.Fact for claiming: If you claim a tower and next want to claim a camp, you can do this, but it will overwrite the previous claimed object as your guild only can hold 1 position per map. If your guild has the most people in the circle when you captured the objective (let’s say camp), your guild can claim it first. Others guilds have to wait 3 minutes, so when the Supervisor’s buff reaches 2 min., you can claim it.
So we should decide a time (12 hours window) a day, where we have the most people in WvW.4) Guild missions
A few people located on different timezone, have asked for guildmissions on other times than the ones we are doing. We can do rush, bounty, but I doubt we can do challenge and puzzle with a few (only if we are extremely lucky and get an easy one).
What time/day do you want this?
I had a few more topics in my head, but they are gone ;)Please reply to this post with anything you want to add on our meeting.
|Subject: Re: Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:05 pm|| |
1 Not very intersted in tPvP but it would be great to actually duel youe guildies to learn your class faster
2 Dont think i have enough time for this atm
3 Dunno about that one really prolly saturday?
4. Really a major issue for me, i am a surgeon and it really hard to actually stay that long bc guild missions usually strat at 2 and end at 4 o clock in the morning my time so i get really hard time at work on monday is there a possibility to move those missions on saturday? in that case i can stay whatever is needed, i mean its still a day off:)
Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 25
Location : Belgium
|Subject: Re: Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:33 pm|| |
1. Always interessed in pvp!
2. I can do that when i'm finished with my exams.
3. Saturday or Sunday everything is fine for me!
4. I don't know, i'm most of the time available in the weekend!
|Subject: Re: Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 am|| |
1. If you buy one, I will deffinitely use it, but that doesn't mean I really need/want one, so only buy one if it's not to expensive.
2. Why not? Looks pretty nice to me and it might even add some more status to our guild.
3. Don't really care, since I won't be able to attend a lot of WvW anyway this week.
4. I would like the GM's to be on wednesday 9.30 pm, or just random time on tuesday, friday, saturday or 5 pm or later on Sunday. At this moment both guild missions are exactly at the time I have my football training and matches, so I'm asking for a little postponing of it now and then.
I also want to add if it's possible to also postpone the guild meeting an hour later or so for the same reason I stated in number 4.
Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-05-21
|Subject: Re: Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:34 am|| |
Here is the Survey Form for WvW appication:
1. Your full name (Example: John Doe)
2. Do you have a gaming handle, alias, or nickname by which you are known?
3. What is your preferred email address at which we can contact you? (must be valid)
4. [IF APPLICABLE] Your Guild Wars 2 ACCOUNT name (Example, JohnDoe.4209)
5. What is the name of your guild/community?
6. [IF APPLICABLE] What is your guild/community's in-game guild tag? (Example: ANET)
7. How many active members does your guild have?
8. What regions are represented (primarily) by your guild membership?
Australia and Oceania
Middle East / North Africa
Central America and the Caribbean
9. [IF APPLICABLE] In which area(s) of Guild Wars 2 is your guild most active?
10. In relation to Guild Wars 2 server time (Pacific Time, UTC -7), what time(s) of day is your guild most active? (As a note: Most of our official play sessions will take place during ArenaNet business hours, but we may extend into evenings and weekends later on.)
Mornings: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT (UTC -7)
Afternoons: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT (UTC -7)
Evenings: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT (UTC -7)
Late-Night: 9:00 pm - 2:00 am PDT (UTC -7)
We want know more about your guild community, and what it can offer Guild Wars 2.
11. Please provide a short history of your guild. (When and why was it formed? What are the goals of the guild?)
12. Please provide a history of your guild's game-testing experience.
13. Does your guild have any previous MMO experience? Please list any past or current MMO's your guild plays.
14. Why should we select your guild to be a part of this project?
Posts : 261
Join date : 2013-07-22
|Subject: Re: Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:30 pm|| |
3) Don't care
4) This is an issue that needs to be discussed further.
Am I blunt or what
|Subject: Re: Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT || |
Guild Meeting, Sunday 10th Nov 14:30 GMT