[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event

Go down 
+4
Kainex
Bunnychu
LogK
Thorius Stormborn
8 posters
AuthorMessage

What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Empty
PostSubject: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am

Hi guys,

I know, it is late and you are all wondering, why the hell is he still on the forum. Fact is, my best ideas come late night or early morning.

Since the PvP-players have been rather low lately, I was thinking that instead of saying 'that day at that time there'll be pvp', I'd ask you, the people interested in pvp, on what days you would like to do pvp.

It doesn't matter to me if you are rank 1 or rank 40+, or if you make a mistake that costs us a victory. It's your willingness to learn and to cooperate that matters to me.

So, if you are interested in PvP and PvP events, leave a little post in this topic and tell me when YOU would like to see PvP done with the guild.

For example:
Hi, I'm raven, I gotta admit that I suck at PvP but I heard you guys have great fun while doing it and I wanted to join in.
Personally I prefer Wednesday evenings around 19 gmt, but Fridays can work too.

This way I can plan events better and make more people enjoy their PvP experience!

EDIT: list with names (so I and other PvP'ers can keep spamming you until you join...)
German/Beef
Danagir
Kainex
Bunny
Kas
Mr. T. (?) <-- questionable hamster

Last edited by NoWay on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:30 pm

i think we should start off slow, for instance we could gather a group of people who would like to do their Daily PvP achievements. And it should be in the evening hours, something like 6-7 p.m. ( of your local time) just so people who are at work/school have enough time to get home, settle down and have a desire to log on.

Please don't be shy and write down your opinion
Back to top Go down
LogK

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Hey Raven, I gotta admit that I suck at PvP but I heard you guys have great fun while doing it and I wanted to join in.
Everyday evenings, except some days im late from Uni.
P.S. I really am bad at pvp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:53 pm

We know kas, you suck...
You're very welcome though Wink

And as Mr. T said, let's start slow with just daily pvp and see what the future brings for further events.
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:17 am

Hey Raven, I have never done pvp in GW because I was so crap at it in SWTOR, so I'm guessing I'll be fairly crap at it here too. But unless I try I'll never know, and I really love wvw and would like to be better. It would be great if I could get a few tips, how to play etc and try it out before writing it off completely

I'm on most afternoons/evenings from about 7.30/8
Back to top Go down
Kainex
Kainex

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

Hey guys, would love to start to pvp a lot more and get a group with the guild. I can play most weekends and Fridays. I would like to either play my thief or warrior in pvp! Whenever you're online and want to pvp just say (I would likely be in wvw).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:40 am

Sure guys, we're here to help you get better and improve.
All that's required is that you know what PvP stands for, the rest we'll teach you with patience.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:56 am

I like PvP allot, only from time to time. If you want me in ur party, just drag me along with it :p
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:27 am

What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event L_e1fa10
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:58 am

I am up for it, if I am not currently farming Archievment Points in PvE.

But when you need more players for tPvP, I am up for it for sure!

Just send me a message, any time I am online Wink
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:40 am

Mr T!!
Your hamster need to get a bit of PvP fun Razz

What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Hamsterr
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:53 pm

What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Februa10
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:04 pm

LOL, Mr T, if I can do it, so can you Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Bump.
Reminder: tuesday evening there is guild tpvp, if you wanna know what it's like, just pop in and join us a couple matches, you won't regret it!
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 am

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 pm

If u ever want some training in a private arena just wisper me and i will kick ure little behinds ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Lol, sure...
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 am

Or if u can just use 1 more afcourse XD
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:09 am

Dj you are one smooth sheep Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Yeah Dj, you do know you'd have to rep pK than right :DAnd ZeuS (or more like, Denied) won't be happy with that bounce

(now who's the smooth one Mr. T...)
Back to top Go down
Djazzl
Djazzl

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:53 pm

its just a offer, u dont have to take it.

And BTW its no sheep its a lama ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:36 pm

We're doing guild tPvP night tonight. So if you are willing to rep pK, you're a very welcomed addition. We miss you in guild :'(

EDIT: But do join though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event   What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event Empty

Back to top Go down

What day/time would you like to have a PvP-event
Page 1 of 1