[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Selling stuff to guildies Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Selling stuff to guildies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

Selling stuff to guildies Empty
PostSubject: Selling stuff to guildies   Selling stuff to guildies EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Not sure if this topic belongs here cause its not exactly crafting but what the heck. So, i've thought about this and i think we sell way too little to other guildies. We're wasting a lot of cash and long hours of waiting using the TP.

So i suggest we use this to help eachother out a bit. I asked for some stuff for ascended crafting and ppl were very generous and gave guild discounts and all. I'm willing to do the same for other stuff. Every day i sell lodestones and insignias i dont need or also ori and ancient wood. I dump it onto the tp while i should be selling it to you ppl!.

You can determine the price you want yourselves and reach an agreement, but ill tell you a method i like because it helps both parties and noone loses any money.

We all know how the TP works, you sell an item for lets say 20g, but you dont get 20g ofc. You get 17g cause 3g is deducted as a TP fee.
Well, lets say a guildie also needs that item, here's what you do. You offer him the item for 17g. This means that you have not lost a single piece of copper but you got a quick deal and you didn't risk getting overcut while your guildie got a 3g discount. So instead of giving your TP fee to evil Anet, you give it as a discount to a guildie. much better if ya ask me. This is beneficial for all parties so i rly advise this system but ofc more generous prices are awesome or less generous even.

So ill start, i need
- Hard wood, Soft wood seasoned wood
- Linen, Cotton, Wool, silk
- iron ore, platinum ore

I dont need any of these things right away or anything but if you plan on selling any on the TP, sell em to me instead without losing any cash Smile.

Atm i can offer T6 mats and my daily dosage of ori, ancient wood and lodestones.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

Selling stuff to guildies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling stuff to guildies   Selling stuff to guildies EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:26 pm

YESYESYESYESYES. I love this idea.

When I get home, expect a load of wood/ore coming your way. In return? t6 totems please :3
Back to top Go down

Selling stuff to guildies
Page 1 of 1