[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Post your jokes! Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Post your jokes! Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Post your jokes! Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Post your jokes! Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Post your jokes! Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Post your jokes! Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Post your jokes! Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Post your jokes! Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Post your jokes! Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Post your jokes! Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Post your jokes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Following Raafjes realization that we don't have any screenshot topics, I realized that we don't have any topics for jokes

So post them here Very Happy

One rule: no offensive jokes

I'll start

three children are arguing about who's dad has a faster job. One child says "My dad is the fastest, he is a fighter pilot!" the second says "No, mine is! He is an astronaut!"
The third child laughs and says "Bitch please, my dad works from 12 to 5, and he comes home at 3"
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:24 am

A large, powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress.
After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, `See that, baby? That`s 1000 pounds of dynamite!` She begins to drool.
The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder`s pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, `See those, baby? That`s 1000 pounds of dynamite!` She is aching for action at this point.
Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door.
He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, `Why are you in such a hurry to go?`
She replies, `With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!`
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:24 am

Three mice are sitting at a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse orders a scotch, gulps it down and slams the glass on the bar. He turns to the second mouse and says, `When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it 20 times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese.`
The second mouse orders two shots of bourbon, slams them down and nearly breaks the glasses on the bar. He turns to the first mouse and replies, `Yeah, well, when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it into a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day.`
The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse. The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, `I don`t have time for this bullshit. I gotta go home and screw the cat.
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty

A man, let's call him A, sits in a bar in New York. In enters man nr 2, lets call him B. The two starts talking, and A claims that the wind direction in the city makes it possible to jump out of the Empire State building and glide down on the winds. B is a little reluctant to believe this, but agrees to go to the top and watch A. At the top of the building, A climbs over the fence, and jumps out. B is watching him slowly gliding down to the street below. Astonished he decides to do the same. He jumps over the edge, and proceeds down to splatter the pavement at high speed. Needless to say, he doesn't survive. A walks back to the bar, laughing for himself. When he enters the bar, the bartender says:
Yo know, you are a real asshole when you are drunk, Superman.
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:25 am

A wealthy businessman stopped at a traffic light notices a man holding up a sign that says..."WILL WORK FOR FOOD"
He rolls down his window and says "Hey! Get in, I have a job for you."
He takes him to his home and hands him a five gallon pail of lime green paint and a brush.
"Paint my porch while I go inside and cook us a big steak dinner with all the trimmings."
The man goes inside and begins to cook the meal.
Thirty minutes later the homeless man comes in and says "I'm done."
The wealthy man says "Already!!"
"Yes", says the homeless man "and I gave it two coats!"
"Amazing." says the wealthy man.
"Yeah", says the homeless man, "and by the way it's not a Porche, it's a Mercedes."
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:25 am

The Lone Ranger and Tonto

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.After they got their tent all set up,both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later,Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?

'The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'

'What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, 'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning.Theologically,the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What does it tell you, Tonto?

'You dumber than buffalo shit. It means someone stole tent.'
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 am

FOR SALE BY OWNER.
Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer. No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything better.
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 am

SCOTTISH WEDDING

At the Scottish wedding reception the D.J. yelled..."Would all married men please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living."

The bartender was almost crushed to death.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:06 am

Holy shit, the people in the lobby are staring at me, that's how much I laughed xD

Now to remember them and tell them to Fruity.

here's another one: Two dyslexics walk into a bra
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 am

NoWay, your jokes are funny as hell!!!
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:57 am

You have created a monster Noz
Back to top Go down

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:44 pm

What monster titus?

Oh, I got another one:

A guy, let's call him Raven, was doing some latenight PvP cause his dancing partner cancelled the dancing practice. So he did some PvP. And then 3 girls asked him if he wanted to join them for PvP and TS. So he did. And then it was 3AM when he finally got to bed.

Ohno, wait, that really happened!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Raafje the playboy

awww yeaaah.

Titus, considering the fact that this is a joke topic, what you said is an actual joke.

I got another one: A guy, lets call him Brandon (or Noz for you pvpers) was good at playing PvP, especially as a bunker ele. Oh, wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post your jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your jokes!   Post your jokes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your jokes!
Page 1 of 1