[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AgradoX

Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Empty
PostSubject: Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP)   Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:53 am

Hello dear painKiller members!

I know alot of people are intrested in how I could make alot of money on the Trading Post and therefore I will share my OLD tactic on the trading post just to you painKiller members to get you started on the trading post, just for inspiration and maybe you will get some new ideas. As you will see on the picture below my tactic included ectos and chrysocola jewels and they have gone down in demand and price and also I'm too lazy to do it anymore.

Basically, here is the breakdown of the tactics. I purchased alot, and when I say alot, I mean ALOT of Wildfire Talismans, Flame Legion Ritual Books, Chrysocola Mithril Amulets, Chrysocola Mithril Earrings and Chrysocola Mithril Rings. ALL RARE ITEMS. When you have enough for a full inventory (more inventory = easier and faster) you just use a Master Salvage Kit and salvage them for components. I used something I DONT RECOMMEND because I dont know if it might get you banned, but I used something called GhostMouse because it helps you salvage items quicker. That's all I will say on that topic.

After that you can lean back and chill out and sell the components on the trading post and enjoy your profits. Although you dont wana do that, you are going to buy MORE items and salvage them and sell for even MORE PROFIT! (Because you are greedy Twisted Evil )

As you can see in the picture below it's not about gambling because I've salvaged huge amounts of items and in the end it all turns profit even if you have bad luck with some items.

I hope this was inspiring and might give you new ideas or cram out the last gold of this tactic Very Happy

Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) UGQTqyl
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP)   Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:54 am

I love you sweety <3
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP)   Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:04 am

wow looks sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP)   Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:35 am

Nice jobb.

Also to note here is that you always notice the real pros using excel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP)   Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Agradox secret money making machine!! (my old tactic on TP)
Page 1 of 1