[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK

Go down 
+5
Bunnychu
LogK
Thorius Stormborn
shioni
Mini Balli
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 am

We are happy to announce that we have got 2 new officers in pK:

Bunny: Social officer
She will take care of new members, make sure they feel welcome, and using our webpage, got TS installed and encourage people to use TS, announce new applications in the guildchat and upcoming events, have an eye on upcoming Birthdays and eventually social events.

NoWay (Raven): Pvp/WvW Officer
NoWay will focus on PvP at the beginning, but there is a bridge from WvW to PvP, and many roamers in WvW like to practice in tPvP.
NoWay will work together with Mr. T who are our recruit-Officer, and together recruit more players with focus on PvP and WvW.

We have talked with NUKE about having a sort of alliance for WvW, and we will soon start to make a few weekly events where we join them on TS and in WvW.

Today at guildmission we met "WTF-guild" and we helped each other. They do their guildmissions each Wednesday and we talked with them about doing this together on Wednesdays.
We will still have our Sunday as main guildmission day.
WTF guildleader is: Whatcraft.1026

Each Sunday 15 mins before guildmissions we will have a short officer meeting, to talk about the week that past and the upcoming week, or anything important to discuss. We will inform any important info when we start the guildmissions.

Also thank you all for your love and loyalty for the guild, and we are very happy that you wanna help keep pK alive.
Back to top Go down
shioni
shioni

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Gz Bunny and Raven
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:54 pm

BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Shocke10

Congrats
Back to top Go down
LogK

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Congrats Bunny and Raven Very Happy
Please take care of us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Thorius Stormborn wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Shocke10

Congrats

He's going to eat me! Help me Kas!

Ps: for serious sake: thanx guys!
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:04 am

Thanks for the support guys, and I may be calling on a few of you to help me out, especially as I now have all these new powers and absolutely no idea how to use them Razz.

For instance, how do I check out birthdates Balli? Unfortunately I'm not the most technically minded person in the guild lol

As we get new members applying I will also be calling on some of the more experienced guildmembers for getting groups together and showing new members areas that I'm not as familiar with.

My area of expertise is not necessarily knowing how to do it all, but knowing who does Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:10 am

Birthdays are on the forum bunny. You see the 'calendar' tab on the bar above the topics? That's where birthdays appear. Or whole the way down you can see who's birthday is coming up in the next 7 days. This only works if people add them though. (or you can friend them on fb ofc Very Happy , got a couple members myself)

And bunny, you already kicked your first guildy (by accident or not)?
Back to top Go down
Kainex
Kainex

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:27 am

Congrats, Raven and Bunny!
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 am

Damn, who'd I kick? I didn't even notice. I know I was threatening to kick Signo, but I never got round to it Razz, must do that today Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Zxion

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:19 am

Grats Raven and Bunny. I would just like to say that after running with Bunny last night, PK should be very proud indeed to have, with Bunny, the worst damn jumper in GW2! If there is a ledge, she will fall off it. I think she plays in stiletto heels! Apart from that, I'm sure she will make a great officer as will Raven Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Why thank you Zxion, it's so nice to be the best at something, even if it's for being the worst at something  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 pm

I'm happy we got it sorted with some active officers and new blood and energy into the guild. I love you all and I have enjoyed our time together, but I guess I already made up my mind. I need some changes, some freedom and I will leave without any bad feelings to any of you, and I hope we can still play together now and then.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllsssssssss!!!! Sad, i understand your choice but im sad though. Without my Balls why would i ever even start playing again? She was everything that kept the possibility!
Back to top Go down
shioni
shioni

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Awwww hope you'll find your freedom and that you'll find fun again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:18 pm

We'll miss you Balli!!! And it would be my pleasure and an honour to play with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Thank you for all the effort you put into the guild!

I had a great time playing together with you, that really hurts me.

We will miss you!

Lets stay in touch!
Back to top Go down
Bunnychu
Officer
Officer
Bunnychu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 am

Nooooooooooo  No 

Are you moving to NUKE? Hope we still run into each other in wvw and you find people who appreciate you!!

Good luck  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Good luck to you in your new home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK   BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: New Officers in pK
Page 1 of 1