[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?

Go down 
4 posters

Before we buy a private pvp-arena, we need to find out how many of you are interested in this.
I will use the arena every day
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_lcap0%POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I will use the arena more than 3 days per week
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_lcap26%POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
I will use the area 1 time per week
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_lcap47%POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
I'm not interested
POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_lcap26%POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Empty
PostSubject: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Before we buy a private pvp-arena, we need to find out how many of you are interested in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:22 pm

3 days a week (or that's my aim atleast). Both for progressional matches as for 1/1, x/x, tPvP training.

I missed the guild meeting, and I didn't read up yet, so I'll summarize my idea here:
It's great to test your skills against guildies and it's even greater when you can have guild tournaments like we did in august. This really brings the pvp community of our guild together. (since we sometimes had to wait for certain matches, or we had matches that could go on for hours, yes mecr and agra I'm talking about your match).

But we ain't a PvP guild, so who uses the private arena? Only a small group infact.

But if there is an guild pvp arena, and we can have our own 'in-guild' PvP matches (where we do get glory), I would go there first before going to the regular tPvP because I rather have fun pvp and talk 'trash' to our opponents and have a good laugh about it afterwards then fight against trolling strangers.

So yeah, I'd use it.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 pm

i used it quite often to test build, have some fun, show Twapper and Mecr that i'm better than them,.... so i would love for it to return. I had fun on daily basis but the guild pvp tournament was one of the most fun Gw2 thing i did so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Totally agree with Titus. It brought us PvP'ers together...
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Don't forget to vote. Just refreshing this post in case someone should have missed it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:37 pm

I'd say 3 times a week, right now we're using empty server for 1v1 tests and things like that but every time someone gets inXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 am

Nightfire wrote:
I'd say 3 times a week, right now we're using empty server for 1v1 tests and things like that but every time someone gets inXD
and gets his ass kicked by the awesome PK Members Razz
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:38 am

Ive always said that it would be great for pK to have their own pvp server and in the end the costs to keep it up can be done by folks that are really interested in pvp. I think already twapper, balli and me will ofc pay for the times and perhaps more will give some money. I have a thought about it to make it more attractive.

If ppl see there are folks in the arena they will go there. Why not instead of making a private arena, a public arena. This way we can also get outsiders inside our own arena and see if the build also works against them instead of a guild member. And this way we can make our arena 'popular' so outsiders are willingly to join our arena often.
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:18 am

Danagir wrote:
Ive always said that it would be great for pK to have their own pvp server and in the end the costs to keep it up can be done by folks that are really interested in pvp. I think already twapper, balli and me will ofc pay for the times and perhaps more will give some money. I have a thought about it to make it more attractive.

If ppl see there are folks in the arena they will go there. Why not instead of making a private arena, a public arena. This way we can also get outsiders inside our own arena and see if the build also works against them instead of a guild member. And this way we can make our arena 'popular' so outsiders are willingly to join our arena often.
what about trolls? can we kick them? bounce
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:49 am

we can kick their butts till they are crying for their mommies!
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:59 am

Its still our arena and our rules..
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:17 am

Just to bring this topic back to frontpage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:59 am

Well, I'm afraid we got to little people as of yet though Sad
Cause imo, the ones who use it should also, well, help pay for it.
I don't know the cost, but I can tell you I'm not a guy with a big ingame cash-cheque (I don't run a lot of dungeons, and pvp doesn't give me money) Very Happy
And I can't promise I'll be using it every week because of university.

But I totally agree with dana though
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:29 am

in 1 day of dungeons yesterday i made 25g, money is pretty easy in GW2, if i have to supply one like every 4 months or so im ok with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:41 am

Serious? Damn! I honestly didn't know that.
So basicly if I log from time to time to run a dungeon too, I should be able to help pay with the maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:18 pm

The cost is around 18-21 gold per week depending on the gemprices, plus the 1800 gems for the startup-kit.

It's cheaper tho to pay for 20 days, around 37-40 gold.

I'm never as lucky as you Titus, and I don't farm much, so I'm always poor ingame, and also fine with it, but I can't pay for this alone.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:28 am

well i thought ut was 20g per month lol, i cant pay 20g per week. I can pay 5 tho or so. If 4 ppl do it, were good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:40 am

I can't cough up 5g a week even :s
tbh I thought it was 10g a month or so. So I guess I won't be using the arena then, don't want you guys to pay while I just leech.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:52 am

I rly think 5g is nothing. Thats like speedrunning the 3 AC-paths, 45 min with a good group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 am

Yeah. Saythat to my profs on lawschool :O
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:39 am

i dont understand how the university of Hasselt works Very Happy. My brother did law and he did shit for like 4 months and then died for 2 months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:52 am

Yeah, maybe your brother had about 6 months lessons and then 2 weeks of exams.
We got 6 weeks lessons and then 1 week of exams, every time again, the whole year :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?   POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena? Empty

Back to top Go down

POLL How often wil you use a private pvp arena?
Page 1 of 1