[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler

Go down 
+3
Tripz
Thorius Stormborn
Mini Balli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Empty
PostSubject: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Sorry for posting here, but I don't get any responses ingame, so I was hoping you might read our forum :-)

The past few weeks, nomatter what time I log in, night, day, midday, I see this player online, on Vabbi-server, and I never managed to get in any communication, for chat, mail or any guild activities.
I think "botting", but it could be all wrong, and that he just play a lot and don't see any chat.
So please respond here Brave Sir Robin, and I'm sorry for bringing this up, but if you have been hacked, we would remove you from guild until the problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:52 pm

I've noticed him as well. Whether I log in at 4 a.m. or 5 p.m. he is always online and on Vabbi. I've never heard him say anything.
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:37 pm

oki today i logged, and decided i will try and find him on server Vabbi, and see whats he upto.
Not long i manged to find him, and followed him for almost 2 hours.Clearly he was running same pattern the whole day, ignoring wispers, group inv, map chat, he even run through me few times without stopping or talking to me.He even used same weapon patterns, for example,using long bow on 1 mob, while been attacked by 5 other mobs without using greatsword. After awhile, ive asked Dj to join me on Vabbi to confirm all of this.
Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Bot110

There was another person "Jaemers" (not in any guild) running the exact same location, also not responding to anything, that person even run the pattern into a outpost, standing there for 4 seconds, then run out to farm,then after 30mins, running back at the exact same spot for 4 seconds, then out again

Ive removed him from guild, if the bot is not a bot,(Hope he's not hacked) then he's welcome to post here like Balli asked, or mail me in game.

Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler 9d1f27e18997c45f
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:46 am

Tripz I love you! You are our Sherlock Tripz cheers 

Good job, and I agree on the kick.

Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler A.aaa-..pies-detective
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 am

ahahah awesome, that pic is super funny

Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler 9d1f27e18997c45f
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:52 am

Oh man... we just missed the opportunity of having a "Find Robin" challenge for our guild Razz

Joke aside, good job Tripyyyyyyyyyy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler 24802210

Good job there Trip :3
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Made me think of a case in Aion. I got contacted by someone asked if we allowed bots in our guild, as he just had met one. So I went to check it out, and I stood there for a long time.
The player was not responding, he ran the same route, over and over, and did the same combos, took break the same places, used a heal the same place. I asked Empi to come and have a look, and both me and Empi were standing and looking and even following him around, trying to do the same he did. No doubt, it was botting. Impossible to get any contact, so we kicked him from guild.

A day later he asked why he had got kicked, and I told him we didn't allowed goldbuyers or botting in guild, and he got very upset. He said he never had done anything, but, his handicapped cousin were sometimes playing on his character while he was a work. And his handicapped cousin were very shy, and also did the same thing, like autism.
And therefor he told me to be a shame of myself, for not supporting that he had helped his cousin all his life, and that just because ppl were handicapped, they had to be botters.
lol that's the most lame excuse I ever had heard, but also very fun Very Happy
So now when I see a bot, I thinking "nah, it's just a handicapped cousin". And sorry, I don't mean to make fun of handicapped people at all, it's just because of this excuse he gave me!
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:00 pm

LOL Balli!!
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Have you sent a report for bot using to Anet?
If not, do it when you see him.
I think everybody knows how it works, just right click him and the rest is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Balli's story made me giggle like a 12 year old Japanise girl
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:32 am

well it sounds like an excuse but if it's true Balli rly comes over as an awful bitch xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler   Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave Sir Robin ~ Vinkler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server) :: General Discussion :: Archive-
Jump to: