[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
About representing other guilds for different archivements Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

About representing other guilds for different archivements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

About representing other guilds for different archivements Empty
PostSubject: About representing other guilds for different archivements   About representing other guilds for different archivements EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:46 pm

The past days several members have been representing other guilds for new achievements.
I can see the benefit in doing so, and maybe gw2 was meant to be this way?

There will for sure be more upcoming of these kinds of events, and if we allow members to do so now, we can't argue then they represent other guilds for WvW, PvP, etc.
Some members have said it was only for an hour or for a few days, but we still can't allow some, and not the rest.
So it either have to be no-go, or all okay.

For my part, if we decide it's okay people represent other guilds, I wont arrange and use my time in guild. As I would never know how many actually are active, as they could be doing something for other guild at our events.
It would be a more casual guild, with no planned events, and just randomness.

The situation would have been a different if the non-representing people have typed the issue here on the forum, maybe we could have hosted some fights at teq, or had an officer represent the other guild while we took the rest with us. In this way, we are doing things together.

But that's my point of view with a guild. Knowing the people who are playing, being on TS together, having fun, and coming up with ideas that bring us together, and not apart.
Back to top Go down

About representing other guilds for different archivements Empty
PostSubject: Re: About representing other guilds for different archivements   About representing other guilds for different archivements EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:04 pm

I agree balli.
No sense in having a guild if you aren't representing.

I was in another guild before, and they allowed representing other guilds. I was away for about 2 weeks and when I came back, NOBODY was representing except for me. The others were all in other guilds.

Yes, gw2 is meant to be about being in different guilds, but that way you can't count on people.
I have no problem with representing just 1 guild, maybe because atm you're the only guys I know besides some random friends ingame.
Back to top Go down

About representing other guilds for different archivements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server) :: General Discussion :: Archive-
Jump to: