[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
It's time for Shehr to fly~ Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

It's time for Shehr to fly~

Go down 
+2
Mini Balli
Shehr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shehr
Shehr

It's time for Shehr to fly~ Empty
PostSubject: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:59 am

Hey guys. I figured the best place for me to announce my "leaving" was the forums. Lately I've had a lot going on both IRL and in-game. In both aspects I've realised I can't stay in one spot for too long because I get "stuck" and stagnate. So when it comes to my in-game progress I've decided I need to drift through the different aspects of the game and immerse myself into the different parts fully. One way of doing this is by guild-hopping and trying out the variable buffet of different "focus-guilds", which is what I've decided to do.
In par with pK's "representation-policy" I've also decided to leave the guild as not to encourage "non-representing". I've had a long chat with both Balli and Twapper and they are aware of my future "quest" and have told me I'll be welcomed back to pK with open arms if I so wish at a later point.

I just wanted to make it clear that there is absolutely NO bad blood or hard feelings behind my leaving, it is a choice I've made by myself to figure out where I want to go with GW2 (if I want to go on at all). I've had an amazing time with you guys and have grown to really love the community in pK. So feel free to add me to your lists (Shehr, ofc) and hit me up in-game for some quality time.

xoxo
Shehr
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:52 am

Spungy aka Spunk always been a Painkiller from first day in GW2, and hope you will return again some day. Always liked your company and nice ideas and initiative.
Stay in touch Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 pm

I'll miss you baby!
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Shehr wrote:
I've had an amazing time with you guys and have grown to really love the community in pK
Feeling is mutual m8. Good Luck on your adventure Bilbo! and Keep in touch. Cius!
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 am

Hey spong, its too bad but even you need to spread your wings and fly!! It was very funny to have you with us Very Happy loved to play with ya. We will speak with eachother again soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Hey Spongy, was rea lfun playing with you, want to wish you gl, Not sure what will happen with HMM now, but iam sure we will stay in touch

It's time for Shehr to fly~ 9d1f27e18997c45f
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 pm

We will miss you!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time for Shehr to fly~   It's time for Shehr to fly~ Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time for Shehr to fly~
Page 1 of 1