[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
mini Balli - PC problems Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

mini Balli - PC problems

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

mini Balli - PC problems Empty
PostSubject: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Lately I have had some issues with my PC, and yesterday I kept getting black screen ingame, and pc froze.

I tried to log in this morning, and after 1 min this happened again. Maybe it's just getting too old to run a game.

I don't know when I can come back... so you know why I'm not online.
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Noooooooooooooooo.. poor Balli.
I can only imaginhe how crazy would i be if my PC broke.

You sure its not an OS problem? Dana was having similar issues too. Is this an attack at the guild leaders? Am i next? Should i run? Smile

Good Luck Balli with it. Keep us posted, maybe we can help.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm

It's an conspiracy Twapper! hehe

Well I have a bad feeling that it will take long time before I will be able to log back into game, as I can't afford repair or a new pc for a long period of time.

I wish you all the best and I will keep checking the forum.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

nooooooo i had to miss you for 2 weeks and now this happens! We need you Balls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Titus Aemilianus wrote:
nooooooo i had to miss you for 2 weeks and now this happens! We need you Balls

I really read: 'We need your balls' :s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 am

well i want to add a 'noooooooo' to this just because it needs to be said.

dammit you will very much be missed balli. i really hope that you can come back to us fully functional again.

(all guild officers and leaders are hereby asked to donate to balli in order to get her a new pc. lets make it happen guys Razz)
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 am

awe Balli, realy hope you get this sorted ^, maybe graphics card getting warm? or having issues.
Yesterday you werent on, and i missed you already xD
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 am

I don't wanna be away either, would miss you all too much.

Sad dog
mini Balli - PC problems 9105_342489005877906_1660142253_n

I had Twapper on remote view on my pc today and he did a big work to check out everything. I seems it might be my graphic card making troubles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:59 am

Go twapper!!!
You're our guildional (like national) Hero!
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:48 pm

I don't see any nearby future for me to be coming back, but I will like to thank you all for a great time. I hope you will take good care of PainKiller and each other <3

At the time when I get my computer fixed, there might be new games out there to try, and maybe we will meet again.

If any of you wanna stay in touch, feel free to add me on Skype: Balli-Denmark  

Maybe I will get some more time to study all the things about our Universe, quantum physics etc. I often watch this video when I wanna get myself into this state of thoughts:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Awwww! Balli! We'll miss you! Don't leave us! We need you!
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 pm

howhow, dont talk about leaving forever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:53 am

no you cant leave us here! you must return to us. i.... i.... simply have no words.
Sad Sad Sad

the guild will miss you like missing a heart. i can only hope you will rejoin us once it is fixed. who needs new games when there is gw2 out there.

you have my respect, sympathy and my /kneel. come back soon queen quaggan.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 am

No balli, ur not leaving us forever. I cant do shit without you!!! And you cant leave me here alone with twapper and the rest Razz:P But maybe in the future something or someone can bring you back to us Wink
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 am

I don't want to leave you either, it's just that I don't see any solutions here and now Sad
Anyway, Empi told me a last way to fix the graphic card (if its the graphic), to bake it in the oven! lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:40 am

I wouldn't do that. Then it is most certainly overheated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:16 am

Well i find this very very tricky. I wouldn't do it. But ur choice Razz
What is exactly wrong with it? give me some juicy details :p
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:06 pm

PC details from the receipt (3 years old) finished product, haven't collected it myself, it is from MM-vision and it is called "Vision Gaming Monster"):
Windows 7
MB1366 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (USB3,0)
Intel Core i7-950 4x3,06GHz LGA1366 4,8G
3 x DDR3-1333 Kingston 2GB
HDS 1000GB Seagate SAT AII 7200rpm HDD
Nvidia GF GTX 470 1280MB DDR5
PSU 750 Watt ATX INWIN IRP-COM750

Fails:
For a long time the screen have blinked totally black for a few sec 3-20 sec and then returned to normal. This has only happened now and then.
Lately it began to go black and then restart itself or freeze so I had to restart it the bad way since nothing were responding. This got really bad last time I were in GW2. Happened moment after I logged in, so now it's not possible to login (I have seen the black screen blinking very rare out of game). A very few times I have seen pixels on the screen.
Other fails: every time I restart my PC, it doesn't read my headset, so I always have to replug it before I'm able to speak (have tried with different headsets).
It is getting slow and I've been running lowest settings ingame past half year.

After the fails in gw2 windows told me a lot of videocard errors. Out of game it very often don't find flash and other similar things, even tho everything is up to date.

I have reinstalled Windows 3-4 months back, but since then I still have had some black screens now and then.
All windows updates and graphic cards drivers are updated
I clean my PC every 2nd month with some compressed air
Oh, and everytime I clean my pc I can see that my graphiccard has opened up a bit (you know in the middle of the plastic box around it) so I careful have to click it back to close it.

Twapper researched a lot of stuff and I'm afraid I have forgot it all, lol
He checked how hot the computer was inside, result was fine
He checked something with BIOS, but I can't remember if that test worked or not as he had some problems with it while we were in windows and not in the upstart of the PC.
He checked my drivers.
Hmm Twapp you need to help me here because I'm a bit lost as I don't understand too much of this.
I think his conclusion were down to 2-3 things, either graphiccards or something else.
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:05 pm

As you guys can see from Ballis post, considering the symptoms, highest chance is that video card is faulty.
My 2nd guess was that the power supply might be too weak.. but then I found out that Balli actually changed the power supply a few months back to a 750 watts (omg).

3rd guess was that maybe the pciex slot on the motherboard might be faulty (this happened to me in the past).

So I asked Balli to do the easy check for the pciex slot by switching the video card to a new slot. But poor Balli is a bit afraid of messing something up (poor quaggan Balli)

Any thoughts guys on this?
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:08 pm

lool twap Smile

mini Balli - PC problems Funny-pictures-kitten-looks-for-bugs-in-your-computer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Me too would say video card.
But, she doesn't get her headphone to work from time to time.

So Balli: is tha usb-port a direct one from the motherboard or a build-in in the case?
What screen do you use? You checked your connection between screen and pc?
Take the pc to a reknowned pc shop, tell them the problem and let them see what it is. But first, you need to run a program on t for me.
It will test your pc (videocard mostly), heavily. See if you get the problem and see what the results say. I forgot the name, but I'll come back on you soon.

I don't think it s the power. 750 is good, certainly for her setup. I use a 850 in a pc that is the strongest available atm. Unless it overpowered your pc and got problems that way.

And for the video card swap, it is not hard to do balli, but take him to the shop and let them do it. Maybe you are up and running for 350 euros
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Me too would say video card.
But, she doesn't get her headphone to work from time to time.

So Balli: is tha usb-port a direct one from the motherboard or a build-in in the case?
What screen do you use? You checked your connection between screen and pc?
Take the pc to a reknowned pc shop, tell them the problem and let them see what it is. But first, you need to run a program on t for me.
It will test your pc (videocard mostly), heavily. See if you get the problem and see what the results say. I forgot the name, but I'll come back on you soon.

I don't think it s the power. 750 is good, certainly for her setup. I use a 850 in a pc that is the strongest available atm. Unless it overpowered your pc and got problems that way.

And for the video card swap, it is not hard to do balli, but take him to the shop and let them do it. Maybe you are up and running for 350 euros
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Oh man. Im all for letting the "experts" do the looking inside and changing of parts. But if it costs 350 euros to get it running, i would just do it myself.

Never pay that much to anyone for any repair! With 350 euros you can buy a decent laptop, not even joking.

With a bit of video guiding on how to replace stuff in your PC, and the cost of new components to replace, it shouldnt cost more than 200 euro in the worst case. Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7850, 1024MB, GDDR5, 256bit is at 159 dolars even. (some will say this is not powerfull enough, to them i say: pish posh!)

Its not about having the most expensive stuff. You can most certainly end up broke if you think that way. Its about getting the most out of your hard earned euros!

Anyway. Balli is getting some help from Empi in a week. We'll pick up then on this.
Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Twapper wrote:
Oh man. Im all for letting the "experts" do the looking inside and changing of parts. But if it costs 350 euros to get it running, i would just do it myself.

Never pay that much to anyone for any repair! With 350 euros you can buy a decent laptop, not even joking.

With a bit of video guiding on how to replace stuff in your PC, and the cost of new components to replace, it shouldnt cost more than 200 euro in the worst case. Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7850, 1024MB, GDDR5, 256bit is at 159 dolars even. (some will say this is not powerfull enough, to them i say: pish posh!)

Its not about having the most expensive stuff. You can most certainly end up broke if you think that way. Its about getting the most out of your hard earned euros!

Anyway. Balli is getting some help from Empi in a week. We'll pick up then on this.
Cheers

350 euros = nvidia geforce 600 series. That's what I meant. It are great video cards.
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Oh ok. Sorry then NoWay. I was reading that wrong. thought you ment paying someone to "repair it" 350 euros. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mini Balli - PC problems   mini Balli - PC problems Empty

Back to top Go down

mini Balli - PC problems
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next