[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Facebook group? Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Facebook group? Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Facebook group? Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Facebook group? Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Facebook group? Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Facebook group? Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Facebook group? Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Facebook group? Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Facebook group? Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Facebook group? Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Facebook group?

Go down 
+5
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
Titus Aemilianus
Thorius Stormborn
Mini Balli
Ryo Asakura
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:04 am

Hi,
Not really a guild 'event' but I couldn't find a better place to ask about this.

I know there is a lot of controversy on this topic, and I too have been against it for long.
But it might be fun, since we are now a 'small' guild with only a 'hard core' remaining so to speak, to have something like this set-up?

Might be easier to organize certain events, post certain things fast?

Just a suggestion, please let me know pro's and con's!

IMO the biggest con is interference with our Real Life. We all got something to grudge about or something about ourselves we don't like and which we don't show in-game. So it might look terrifying to do this.

Pro: we get to know eachother better, we can organize, trash talk and stay in contact even when we can't play. Maybe we can 'host' our own 'conference' so to speak. I know we got a couple belgian players (flemish that is) and maybe a couple dutch/german/french living close to the border. So we could do it 'The Guild' style Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 am

You wanna make a facebook group? Very Happy Sounds really great to me Wink But if you make it make sure it is a secret group that like no other people that have nothing to do with the guild can see it. I don't care about people seeing me I have no secrets only that I'm a girl but.. No no jk

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 am

Btw, I think a lot of people use facebook and when i'm on the pc facebook is always open :p
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:20 am

I don't use FB, haven't done for a few years.
Back to top Go down

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:40 am

Yes ryo, secret ofc. They gotta pass the quaggan test!
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:09 am

haha indeed !
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:09 am

We kinda have the forum for social interaction when you're not online in game. I just don't see the point of how by doing a facebook group it would be different from this forum.
Back to top Go down

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:45 am

It might be more active, cause let's face it. If we got over 15 active members here on a regular base that's a GIANT MIRACLE! (I think)
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:54 pm

well its a "giant who cares" vote from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:06 am

i dont think we should do this, dont see the use. Ppl that dont come on the forum will definetely not come on a FB group
Back to top Go down

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:27 am

Ok, just a proposal Smile

Balli, be so kind to remove this thread, please...
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:35 am

No need to remove a thread Smile And this was not a bad idea, but not all are using FB.
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:16 am

Balli is retro and she is using myspace
Back to top Go down

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 am

I am fine with the forum, it's much better organized with all the threads than a FB group could ever be.
Back to top Go down
ShiJii

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 am

I have to say that - despite I hate facebook - a facebook group would come VERY handy.
I used to be the admin of the FB group for my guild in a previous game I was playing and the attendance for the events and the "connections" in the guild were boosted up in no time. It was easy to tell online member to "come and help here and there".
Furthermore it is a "passive" method to get guild news (through the feeds of our group) and doesn't require the player to get on the forum and search around in different threads.

On the other hand I recognize that the forum should be always the main tool for our guild because it's no third party dependent and no member should be forced whatsoever to register on FB to access guild's stuff.

So - in the end, for me - it would be a very useful tool for our guild communication.
Back to top Go down

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Well, it seems some people are in favour and some are against. We can always make the group with the ones interested, and if the rest sees how well it's going and how strong we're becoming as a group, they're always welcome to join bounce
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:18 pm

As long as people remember to use this forum and check it daily and don't post thing on FB that is not posted here, so we lose track of events and issues. A kind out of my hand since I don't even have a FB account.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Ok now my oppinion Razz I say no to faceplant...I do have it, but dont like it Razz The forum is our way to communicate outside the game. And only officers/leaders have each other on skype, to contact them personal way if something go's wrong.
But if its about events and such, we have look for something on our forum. To have a good overview on the forum and on the events and commanders.
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Twapper
Officer
Officer

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 pm

This is how i facebook!

Facebook group? 183065_128805997193120_2685667_n

So for me its really not a good way to keep in touch. Dont really use it that often.
Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma
Mini Knoma

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:59 pm

NoWay wrote:
I know we got a couple belgian players (flemish that is)
What about the Non-flemish-belgian? Rolling Eyes  just kidding!

I don't agree with Titus, I think people use more FB than the forum! At least, I do. The only point is indeed, those who don't have/use FB!
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 pm

We can make a group for the users that wan't it i don't care Very Happy we probably will have about 10+ people
Back to top Go down

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

Sure ryo. I'm in for it bounce
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:58 am

then you will make it !:d
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:16 am

Just remember, dont stop using the forum here, and dont plan anything there not typed here, as we are some who are not using FB.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer
Ryo Asakura

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:22 am

I think it is just for posting funny pictures and stuff , forum still is way better then facebook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group?   Facebook group? Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook group?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next