[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Ranger WvW build

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:43 am

Proof it or it didn't happen...

edit: sorry, but I dc'd earlier, did you got me down still or not? Razz
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:58 am

yh i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 am

Meh, I'm still Lord of the Dance xD
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 am

you will Always be! Im starting to get the gear for the build because i rly, rly love it.

I beat Night's engi but not his Mes, 2 reasons: 1st, Night is a god with it 2nd: No AoE to take down his phantasms so phantasm mesmer might be a weak spot for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Dude :Q I've beaten his mesmer and I got it on tape!

Let's just be civil and say: we're the Lord and Lady (ingame) Of the Ranger xD
Now let's get a keep in WvW and rule our land! (cause Yes, I already have my gear for it (going apothecary), only need to buy the ascended trinks and get the ascended weapon.)
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:48 pm

im doubting between full clerics or a mix with apothecary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:45 pm

I'm keeping apothecary. Because ...

I AM GOING FOR LEGENDARY: THE DREAMER!!!
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:50 pm

nooo! Not The Dreamer..... Go for Bolt or so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:05 pm

no!
I use sb all the time in PvE/WvW, I'm going for the dreamer and kill stuff with UNICORNS!

Atm all I got is 235g and the will to farm the mats for it (like mining and wood). So how do I tackle this? (I'm working on world completion too btw)
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:31 am

k im rdy with the ieda. Mostly clerics mixed with some soldier gear and BM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:21 am

Titus, are you still running this build in WvW? Got some advice for a PvP player to convert to WvW with this build? Need to build up my gear from almost scratch, so well. I thought I might ask advice from you, since you tried it in WvW and WvW is different from PvP.

Cheers!

Ps: miss you ingame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:31 pm

After discovering the new nomad gear:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fNMQNAV8YjEq0yaHL+rw1aAMhqdCssBwrZw9FsAzMA-TFSFABAY+r3LCgMq/UiuBcV+5pSQFeCAis/ApAmUaE-w

Would it work? Power is rather low though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Titus, would you think this kind of build would work:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fNAQJAVTjUq0ua5KGsQ1aABhYVQ746W2JZbVsQK-TlSHwAiU/JoSknKB/pswoSoI6CEcJAGqUg0+DAeCAkCAmpRA-w

Runes give less condi damage, trait removes. Toughness is pretty solid. Power and crit chance/damage are nice and with some food the condi's look nice too.
+ about perma fury uptime due to double bowing, so no consequence of needing to get into melee so swapping every 9 sec.

Edit: postpatch, since I'm using entangle on the 60s CD - 20%. Entangle + traps + Rapid Fire = lots of damage.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Tbh, I think that the sigils of doom are out of place. You got so much bleed, better to replace them with the sigil that increases bleed duration (agony, I think) also, switch the flame trap with Sharpening stones.

pretty much, your opponent will have 25 stacks of bleed, ticking for around 5000

I run a similar build with ranger in wvw, but with Quickening Zephyr instead of spike trap (and more condis) done me well so far, especially in groups, where nobody focuses me allowing me to bleed+stun with SB Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Just some guys build I found and slightly tweaked.
Basicly, I can let out the crit damage and focus completely on the crit chance and condi damage, right? sb, sharpening stone, QZ, sigil of earth, traited bleed on crits and pew pew away?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:00 am

Start with stun. Helps a lot. Otherwise,I'd still prefer Sigil of Agony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:02 pm

What do you fellow rangers think about the 'new' trapper ranger?
A video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ6313lu48Q&feature=youtu.be

I still feel traps don't do much damage at all. Being useless since they take up a lot of traits, in a wrong traitline (shouldn't be in skirmishing but in WS tbh) and they take up your uti slots and your elite doesn't have a trap option.

I think any good ranger beats a trapper ranger any day. Though look at the size of those trap fields!!
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 pm

I think this could work but im also sure there are better options
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:03 pm

I remember us trying out traps some time ago, and they did nearly no damage :/
Don't know if that changed now. A full entangle+traps was pretty strong though on a full condi build.

But as you say (and I agree completely) there are better options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranger WvW build   Ranger WvW build - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranger WvW build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2