[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Taking a break from GW2 Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Taking a break from GW2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zxion

Taking a break from GW2 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break from GW2   Taking a break from GW2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:49 am

Hi guys

You may or may not have noticed that recently my game time has been very very low. I have decided to take a break from GW2 for now. I will be keeping an eye on the game in the hope it develops greatly further down the line.

At the moment, I find I was just logging in, doing dailies, killing the odd mobs and logging out. Nothing in the game seems to be holding my attention. I have several level 80's and have even tried levelling newer chars, but the new levelling system is a huge pain in the ass with the trait system.

I have tried PvP, even played it a whole day once, but I just can't like it. I tried hard to get into PvP because that seems to be the main guild thing these days - which brings me to another point.

Unfortunately, PK is not anywhere near the same guild I joined all those months ago. Don't get me wrong, the people in the guild are great (well, most of them :p ) but it has definitely gone in a direction I don't like. The heavy move to PvP is not for me, even though I tried.

I do like WvW, but even that has degraded over the last few months. Dungeons is where I have very little experience. I only really ever did guild runs, which have stopped. I tried LFG but as soon as they see you are a ranger or you ask what is next, the boot comes out because a lot of players have no time for 'noobs' and poor DPS classes. And fractals are just too damn long to complete. I work and have family, so finding the time to play for several hours non-stop in one stretch is difficult.

I could go for legendaries or ascended gear, but all the work and effort for a couple of extra stats makes the reward poor.

All in all, I'm a bit disillusioned with the whole game right now and need a break. I don't know how long for (I have just started Elder Scrolls Online) so please feel free to remove me from the guild if you need to and free up space for more active members.

I wish you all the best for the future and I will probably be back again one day. Until then, have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from GW2   Taking a break from GW2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 am

Alright, let's hope Anet finds a way to get your attention Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from GW2   Taking a break from GW2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:02 am

Take care mate! Be sure to hop in from time to time to say hello! Either ingame or here on the forums!
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from GW2   Taking a break from GW2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:51 am

Zxion, we will miss you Sad

I can really relate to the problems you mentioned... I am in kind of the state of mind right now..
I think it is a common thing for PvE players these days..

Let's hope Anet releases a new class/race/legendary(armor?)/dungeon etc.. Maybe this will bring the PvEers back into the game..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from GW2   Taking a break from GW2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a break from GW2
Page 1 of 1