[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
by .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
by Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
by Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
by Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
by .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
by Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
by Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
by Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
by Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
by Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Share | 

Enough PvPers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:44 am

Yeah, indeed.

Maybe dana or tripz could let us know what a 'general officer' does? (Besides complaining about PvP activity every couple of weeks Very Happy lol, jk titus!)
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

Well fu dear ppl. I think in a smaller guild specifying officers is outdated. The last few weeks before i became officer the only leaderlike kinde guy was raven. Then i just find it stupid that hes a pvp officer when you need someone to do more than control pvp at that moment. I do know what general officer means. Pls dont patronise me
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:44 am

Btw almost all of us have seen periods of inactivity. Im not ok with kicking coremembers because they were inactive for 3 months
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:46 am

Btw my fu was meant in a laughable lollike fashion, im nit actuallu mad Smile
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:52 am

Btw when i say only leaderlike thatd absolutely nit critiqe towards leaders. There still doing an excellent job keepin stuff in line. Raven was just the really active one
I cant correct previous posts on iphone thats why im sending like 4 posts instead if 1 good one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 am

Haha don't worry titus. I tried to do pve people too. I recruited 3 I think. But they went inactive pretty fast. Maybe we should start with removing inactive recruit ranks? And please tell me what general does. So I can tease you with that :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:44 am

The "tried to do" sounds wrong :-/ and no post correction on android either it seems. I could change to standard version but hey, to much work.
Back to top Go down
Trebax

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:40 am

titus.... there is and "Edit" option ;o
btw. what do you mean by "core members"? the way i see it if somone is innactive for more than a month then i'd say he lost interest in the game. Sure i was absent for some time too but even though i had crap tons of work to do i still found some time to say at least hello and log back off.

just for lulz
xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pVXyEZvpI
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Core members=VIP Members and up, imo (some exceptions of course, like Sel and Zira. But you lay your hands off Vasja >Surprised. Jk, if he's an asshole you can kick him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Yea noz, that was the IDEA. But everybody who isn't recently recruited is a VIP member...

I say we kick every recruit rank inactive for 2 weeks or more.
Every member inactive for 3 weeks or more.
Every VIP member inactive for 4 weeks or more. (Besides some real old and 'important' members, though they are inactive for more than 3 months already I think. I'm thinking about Shiji, Shehr, ...)

Right now we got 90 Members. But we only have 30 active I think.

And if the rest of the leadership doesn't like kicking (VIP) members that 'soon' (not soon at all imo), than atleast kick the recruits. There are a lot that haven't logged. 7 days after joining we should do a follow up, if they go inactive, that's an easy follow up.

Besides that, we need to get people on the forum! I don't care how we do it. Maybe Sign ups for GM or so? Or do other events that require sign ups. (which is easiest for PvP and WvW)

PS: Can the other officers perhaps join the discussion? Cause this topic is becoming a 'future of the guild' discussion rather than the first intention. And the other members can also join. It's just titus, noz, treb and me atm while we have 90 members! :/
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:38 pm

I for instance was inactive for 3 months. I got sick of the game and needed a break. I wasnt kicked and i was very happy about that. Just saying, inactivity for 2 months doesnt mean you wong be back after another 2 weeks or so. For recruits and so sure and for rly inactive members ok. But ppl like Akandra, me, raven, treb, dana, tripz, kain,..... Should be able to say fck it for 2 monthe and then come back imo. These ppl have been with us from the start and have been playing since launch. Its normal they occasionly need a gw2 break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:53 pm

True titus. But where fo you draw the line then? Maybe we gotta make the new rank changes after all. And we defo need an officer meeting.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:49 am

1: Shiji already got kicked.

2: Titus, I think that the best idea would be to mention if someone is taking a break from gw2.

3: FORUMS. WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND THIS.

4: Raven, we only have 30 active and like 10 of those are on forum (from the top of my head: Me, Raven, Titus, Trebax, Dana, Night, Tripz, Zira, Sel, Kain). I think it's time the leaders enforce joining forum...

Last of all, I think it's best to have a meeting with the higher-ups soon. Not just officers+, but other core members (Treb, me, Night)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:46 am

Lol noz. Take it down. No enforcing anything.
and we'll talk with the leaders and officers first.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:51 am

Hi folks, sorry it took so long. Work has been taking it's toll on me. And it indeed seems the topic has changed Razz Oh well. Here it go's.

About the role of the officers, they know what to do. But i was indeed thinking of changing the roles to more general. Like Titus said, having a specifying officer would be a bit outdated in this small guild we have. But of course everyone has his own area of expertise.

Recruiting/kicking: Recruiting is going good. Every week we get some new members, but we also lose out of inactivity.
Atm i see rank VIP members and above as core members. Cuz of the new recruiting in a bit faster way, we created the member rank so that there was a little distinction between core and non-core. But remember, if members do stick a long time with us. Then they are also able to become a part of the core. About the time period and activity im not sure yet... But it will be a while.

For now i gave everyone a 3months period of inactivity before the kicking will occur. I do agree that it is a long time for just recruits and members to be inactive before they are kicked. For VIP members and above i think 3months is right.

I do know we need a meeting very soon. Am just to damn busy. We will talk more on this soon.
But first i wanna do a officer meeting and afterwards..on a other day and time we will have the core meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://pain.actieforum.com
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:54 am

But there's the problem that the only active officers are Titus and Raven... Not sure what's up with Bunny and Pulox.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:57 am

Bunny is busy irl, that we did know with a musical. And pulox im not sure. but if that keeps up he will be demoted or somethhing. That we need to discus.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:20 am

Hmm, thought Bunny was done with the musical. Dana, I'll have to talk to you ingame about Pulox, too. Sadly I cant do that now because I'm waiting for my fucking piano lesson -_-

I'll be ingame at around 7 our time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:00 am

Thanx for the answer dana. Maybe me and titus could do a quick 'state of the guild' meeting and see how we gonna do stuff in the nearby future until you and trip are available again?

I'll try to be online later this evening. But I'll contact you on fb. Got some stuff that needs your view on it.
Back to top Go down
German Ch Farm / Beefteki

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:43 am

Brandon Ironcloud wrote:

3: FORUMS. WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND THIS.

4: Raven, we only have 30 active and like 10 of those are on forum (from the top of my head: Me, Raven, Titus, Trebax, Dana, Night, Tripz, Zira, Sel, Kain). I think it's time the leaders enforce joining forum...

Last of all, I think it's best to have a meeting with the higher-ups soon. Not just officers+, but other core members (Treb, me, Night)

Guys. Don't think I don't read the forums. I check the forums about twice a day but I just don't seem to find topics I can give my thoughts on..

A cleanup and some stricter rules for inactive recruits are necessary.

To the topic about needing a break: I can understand ppl needing some distance from the game. But when that happens and they dont mention anything about their absence, three months is a bit too long for me.

I am currently losing the joy in GW2 too, got all characters at 80, not being attracted by PvP, bored by the living story etc.
I think I need to go for another legendary to regain some focus. Or give me some input on how I could spend the end game Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:11 am

Thanx for your imput german. Try wvw or pvp? Play the market host events?
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 am

Alright after reading Beef's post i was thinking about something.

'A cleanup and some stricter rules for inactive recruits are necessary. '

Is 3 months really that long for a small sized community? But don't get me wrong, i also see the other option if we kick inactive after maybe 3 weeks. We got our numbers filled with more active folks when we hit a max 100 members for now. And do make a note as well, even VIP members and higher ranks can invite people to the guild. So you don't have to be specially a officer to invite.

But what i wanted to ask is, what is a good time for inactive to kick. And should we make any difference between ranks?
And if folks are going to have a break or something, they should it let us know through mail or forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:41 am

If they let us know no kick imo.
Higher ranks get more time.
for the exact times I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough PvPers   

Back to top Go down

Enough PvPers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top