[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Raven having rouble and yet more trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Empty
PostSubject: Raven having rouble and yet more trouble   Raven having rouble and yet more trouble EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:00 pm

So, how shall I put this. My dancing partner is in the proces of 'dumping' me (20yo, 1m84, 72kg, 6 years dancing experience with also competition and showdance experience --> very good catch it seems to me) as her dancing partner because 'she wants to get to know a new BF of her age'. People that know me better than raven know how much dancing means to me.

So right now I'm not sure yet about what to do, finish it off myself, bare with it, look for a new partner, ask my showteam teacher for a new dancing partner, ... Possibilities are almost endless.

I guess I'll be spending less time in the dance school next weeks (maybe months) but I gonna have to go out to find myself a new dancing partner and once I have one, I have to get her up to speed so she can join the showteam ASAP.

I will honour my obligations to both pK and GloB though. I'll be there for you guys when it's needed, but I'm not sure how much other time I'll spend gaming. So training sessions, tournament, officer meetings, ... I'll still join.

Wish me luck guys, women are nothing but trouble in my life it seems Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Raven having rouble and yet more trouble   Raven having rouble and yet more trouble EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:57 pm

You have no obligations whatsoever raven, it's a game. Stop.

Solve your irl issues and then come back to us, we'll still be here!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Raven having rouble and yet more trouble   Raven having rouble and yet more trouble EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Well, Raafje, life's a bitch, and we at pK do not like bitches.

So yeah, what Night said, we're but people on the other side of a screen, solve issues irl first, and who knows, I might be ready to own your face when you're back :3 (probably not)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raven having rouble and yet more trouble   Raven having rouble and yet more trouble EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Nah, I like hanging with you guys. Nobody is gonna ruin that. She may have ruined the dancing for now, but she won't take my friends in pK from me! You'll see me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven having rouble and yet more trouble   Raven having rouble and yet more trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven having rouble and yet more trouble
Page 1 of 1