[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Hey guys just letting you know :) Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Hey guys just letting you know :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Aeon

Hey guys just letting you know :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys just letting you know :)   Hey guys just letting you know :) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 am

Hey guys as a few of you know i left guild a while ago, i just thought i would make my last post explaining as to why.

Firstly, there have been one or two things that require my attention in the coming months ,heavily, that will limit my gw2 time to zero Smile

Secondly, i really want to transfer to another server and feel being in pK will not be fair to the group in the long run.

Lastly, I like to mix up my gw2 experience, I have been in Painkiller a long time and feel it is time to turn over a new leaf Smile

Please (if anyone knows me) don't be angry, and know that i did this after serious consideration, and i had an absolute blast with you all Smile

I seriously wish the best of luck to you all Smile

Aeon

P.S I thought i would post a picture of my ugly mug just to put a name to a face (p.s imminent slow looking face, cant be effed posting a new pic Razz) Smile Hey guys just letting you know :) U2ern
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys just letting you know :)   Hey guys just letting you know :) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Nooo D:

Well, seeing as you made your choice, I can't really beg for you to come back (but, consider it Very Happy)

Best of luck, we will see each other again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys just letting you know :)   Hey guys just letting you know :) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Sorry to hear that Aeon! But I've been on that crossroad too, and it's a choice everybody should make for his own. I hope you find what you're looking for!

And you know you'll always be welcome in pK! And if you do happen to want to PvP, just pm me!

GL and HF mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys just letting you know :)   Hey guys just letting you know :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys just letting you know :)
Page 1 of 1