[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
[GloB] ESL Sign-up Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

[GloB] ESL Sign-up

Go down 
+2
alvarez
Danagir
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi guys,

If you want to go to the ESL page and register yourself there please.
And join our Team:
Name: Pain Killer
Tag: pK
Id:  8369577

I'll put the password for joining in [GloB] MotD.

Last edited by NoWay on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Hey raven,

can you put in the site as well? :p still confused where to sign in :p
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:59 pm

http://www.esl.eu/eu/

Just put ESL in google xD
Then there, you should be able to register somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Noway i can't find shit on this website. Please make something to make it easier.. I can't find the team, or ID or whatever..

There are too many PK's and looking for number id is not working..
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Kk, lemme see if I can find a 'join team' link to send you guys.

I used a 'stepsheet' on how to register, but can't find it anymore. Lemme look for it, it has direct links to what to do. Don't worry, the site is indeed horrendous. Took me 30 minutes just to register and set-up the team.
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:35 pm

So:

You should be able to register yourself on the site, right? Right upper corner, register... That part should be easy.

Here's the link to our team: http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/8369577/
Password is in [GloB] MotD ingame.

Hope it works now.
Back to top Go down
alvarez

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 pm

bumping this because I'd like to see some ESL action in the upcoming weeks. It's pretty casual but will help us a lot to improve. The good thing is that we always sign up on the day of the matches, so we can just work with what we have. BTW, I'll need the pw again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightfire

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:21 am

Ok signed up, i'll join the team when i get home and i can login to see the password:P
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:30 am

Shit, I deleted the password from the MotD :/
It was some combo of Car Crash.
- Car Crash
- CarCrash
- Carcrash
- carcrash
- Car crash
- car crash

Try them out Very Happy

And yes zira, there is only 1 problem: we need a private arena. I could check with ReVo if their arena is available on thursdays. Otherwise, we'll need to get our own, but that's gonna cost some gold (and we all know I'm broke all the time)

EDIT: with the new pvp'ers I'll recalculate what's needed to keep the arena existing. I think that won't be that much actually (once we bought it) Maybe 5g per player per month (pvp'ers that is). And if everybody who pvp's wants to pay too. Of course, paying for the arena would mean you can get into ESL too (since our core Pvp'ers are all on about the same level. Current tourney team (as member of GloB) and varez and holy for example.)

Last edited by NoWay on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alvarez

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:44 am

it's Car Crash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightfire

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:46 am

yep, ty!
Back to top Go down
Selo

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:11 am

I also joined!
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 am

Guess I better log in again :-D
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Guys, remember to link your gw2 accounts to your ESL account. Otherwise you can't participate!!

I'm currently contacting support of ESL because yesterday doom and amphi told us they thought there wasn't a private arena required anymore.

EDIT: we might wanna discuss whether we play as pK or as GloB. Somebody asked me before ToG why are we not playing as GloB?
Maybe we can find some kind of middle ground. Play as pK when we don't have the full tournament team. But play as GloB when we are. Things is, while playing as pK we can still chat with our friends and we make a name for our guild. If we play as GloB, nobody knows us, and nobody will get to know pK.
So personally, I would leave it like it is and we play as pK team. That way we can have a wider player base too (Still gotta talk to a couple players about their willingness to join GloB). But at the rate this is going, we might get overpopulated as 1 team.

So I gonna make another topic now about that last point now.
Back to top Go down
alvarez

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:59 pm

How to link what when why when?
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:46 pm

If you go to the Cup signup, you see you gotta link your game account name. Night did it couple days ago, better ask him how he did it cause I can't remember at all :/
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:39 am

NoWay wrote:
we might wanna discuss whether we play as pK or as GloB.

NO. NONONONONO. GloB is literally just so you can put details up. We still are pK. No middle ground, no nothing. We play for pK, we always did when we started this.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 am

Idd, agree with Nob
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:30 am

So do I guys. That was the idea with which we started this, and I feel it's good enough.

Some people might already now pK btw.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:35 am

First of all: know* and not now

Second: I doubt were truly famous in the pvp scene
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:09 am

Treb is famous in pvp, fighting against and alongside Sizer.. Awesome footage there was when i was watching Sizer's stream on Twitch. But a name you will get later when ur doing hard ur best and winning allot.
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 am

And I think pK leadership would like that name to be pK right :-) We'll win the 5v5 cup someday bounce
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:15 pm

We also need the arena for the 5v5 cup. Not for the 2v2 cup.

But with the recent, erm, devellopments, I'd suggest we hold off of that for a while.
Back to top Go down
alvarez

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:19 am

what did I miss?
Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:31 am

We'll talk ingame Zira.

EDIT: And prices would be higher, since I got confirmation only from GloB basicly. So that means it'd be 19g initial and 6g a month (if my math is alright :/ )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GloB] ESL Sign-up   [GloB] ESL Sign-up Empty

Back to top Go down

[GloB] ESL Sign-up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next