[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Forming Tournament Team Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Forming Tournament Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Forming Tournament Team Empty
PostSubject: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Ok guys, we did pretty well in PvP yesterday.

It seems we got people interested in PvP once again, so it's time to forum a tournament team!

I already made an ESL team (Pain Killer ofc). What is ESL? It's a big organiser of gw2 (and other games) tournaments. Right now there's a weekly 5v5 cup and there is a 3v3 deathmatch cup upcoming.

Who do we look for?
People we can PvP and are willing to do some more fun tournament play and chance on rewards.
So if you aren't good in PvP yet, you'll need to train just a bit harder and apply in the future.

Base Requirements?
- Willing to play as a team.
- Willing to join us in PvP from time to time (no set dates, no standard practice days, only if we're going strong in the cups and we see we got potential for some big tournament we'll go on training some more if everybody's up to it).
- Mic and TS is obligatory. Sorry, but if you can't listen AND speak on TS we'll have to deny you. PvP is all about communication.
- Stay polite to our opponents.

How to join?
Post here if you want to join us (make 1 dedicated post). Say what class(es) you want to play and PvP rank + Tournament matches played.
After that I'll contact you ingame and we'll have a little 'try-out'. Some 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3, or just a run with the team to see how you do. How you react to stuff in the heat of battle and stuff. And if you are 'good' enough of course.
We aren't an elite team, but we got enough very good PvP'ers, so we gotta make a selection.
If you are approved (which will most likely happen if you even join up, because that means your dedicated), you'll get the link and the password for the ESL team and you can join up.

So let the join-up begin!
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Moi ofc!

Guard bunker
Ranger: you know
Necro: Heavy condi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:56 pm

I'll fill it in myself too (multi-classing would be nice, so we can make a suitable set-up at any time)

Ranger: roamer or pointholder
Phantasm Mesmer
Guard Bunker (need a lot of practice on this one though)

Last edited by NoWay on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Im in for it.. And ya mesmer.. maybe later a other profession..
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Kencori
Kencori

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:13 pm

Yo afro 

Mesmer Roamer

Tanky CC warrior

Necro MM
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:15 am

I'm in. Gonna try get a mic from Israel

Ranger: DPS/Roamer/Ambusher

Elementalist: Not sure what her point is, but I do well with her

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:49 am

Brandon Ironcloud wrote:

Elementalist: Not sure what her point is, but I do well with her

That's all that matters Brandon. Just join us in pvp for a bit, do some 1v1's or 2v2 with me, and I'll see what spot makes you feel comfortable.

To everybody:
I'll start contacting you ingame for trail matches or with the access codes to the team for the ones fortunate enough to have stood beside me in the heat of battle and proven their worth to pK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Side note: just saw, we need a private arena to host our home matches in the ESL cup.

Guess I'll have to discuss with the officers first to see how we do this, or reach out to some friends to see if we can 'lend' their custom arena.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:04 pm

I have 20g if you need it Very Happy

Also, we can do 1v1 on Friday early morning (Like, 4AM CET, idk when that is in GMT) or Friday afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:31 am

Nah, cost would be to high I think. 60g a month. That'd mean we gotta pay 6g each. (for a PvP'er like me with not that much online time, that's quite something still though.

But I'm sure we'll find something. Like PvP dungeon runs...

Though with the new reward track, this might be very easy to attain 6g a month a day. So we'll wait a bit, discuss and then decide.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:23 am

I can easily pay 6g a month, with my commanding and PvEing and all Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:39 am

Like I said, I gotta see how many people we have first and if PvP only (on a limited basis) can support this.

I know it's very easy to make 6g a day even. But I don't want people to put additional effort into this upkeep fee.

Though 6g a month seems reasonable to me. And I'll pay for the startup kit myself. So if we have people interested and willing to contribute, we can join the ESL cup, otherwise we just gotta find other tournaments.

INFO on ESL: no need to participate every week. We can decide when we wanna participate and sign up for that particular week.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 am

PvP only doesn't work. You know me, I'm a bit of everything. I can help paying for the startup kit. However, we might need someone to substitute me, just in case ^^

Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:00 am

Reading through the post, I realized I forgot to write the rank. Rank is 10-11. As far as I know, I'm Deer rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 am

Yeah, you don't have to do pvp only. I was talking for myself... I'm one of the few members in pK who rarely come outside HotM.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ironcloud
Brandon Ironcloud

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Oi Raven, I forget to add that I have an engi bunker for pvp. Needs a shit ton of practice, though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming Tournament Team   Forming Tournament Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Forming Tournament Team
Page 1 of 1