[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
The Zadrot Notes Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

The Zadrot Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LogK

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:57 am

_Introduction_
 Well, i guess, lets start with introduction and explaing why would i do some silly things like this.
 To be honest i dont know myself. Got this idea of makeing blog  while sitting on my couch and lookining in the window.
 Well my name is Kas. Hopefully most of you know me Very Happy.
 You are probably asking (idc if you're not asking) yourself wtf is Zadrot?
It comes from Russian word Задрот(Zadrot) - in competitive computer games synonim of faggot. Usually an overgrown teenager stupidly playing in the same game. This process is called Zadrachivaniem . During zadrachivaniye Zadrot thoroughly studies the game , all of her cunning tricks and bugs that allows his easily triumph over the noob and users who logged just play  Twisted Evil . Because he is unable to control his "Zadrot Madskills" he win every single game he plays, even if its "just for lulz" (friendly game), with one hand, while other one is busy grabbing a beer.
Mainly this blog will be about me, and other things i notice or want to talk about.

WARNING! Future updates may require inapropiate words and though, so if you are not into that shit dont read. Oh btw i will try add new entry daily since i totaly have nothink to do.
Back to top Go down

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Erm, are we talking about you Kas? Cause I'm pretty sure I can come up with some names of people who'd whoop your ass bounce

Nice initiative though, just don't tell them our secrets  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 pm

So basically this is " the faggot notes " ? Way to go Smile
Back to top Go down
LogK

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:06 am

Entry №1
_The Villain_
 The day started with a call at 6 AM and shouting through the phone to my ear that i forgot to sign some contracts in my University. Ok, challenge accepted. 20 mins and im already on my way.
 Despite the fact that im pretty badmouthed fellow in game the real life me behave more normal and shy. But my looks dont let the normal side of me go out. Image a tall guy with fierce look in his eyes, short black hair and beard of a week or so...Yeah, thats me. Everytime a naughty kid cries somewhere near, its parent scare them with me. It makes me sick! Am i a villain or kidnapper?
 Just today while sleeping in bullet train i heard how a lady was scaring her kid with me. "If you cry that scarry uncle will wake up and take you". And guess what! That kid was silent for the rest of hour i've been in train!
 Ok, i could just leave that incident back and forget it. But GODDAMIT! In the bus i met another little screamer...same story, but instead he started crying even louder. I couldnt take it anymore, left the bus on next station.
 Distane to my home: 5 km; Tempreture: -22C; Kas wearing: light jacked and jeans...
 Never knew that cold weather can make you run that fast! Oh, forgot to mention that from one side of my home are some regions of countrside styles houses with dogs and shit. And of course my luck never give up to wonder me Very Happy. Its a doggie :DLittle Russian Shepherd of half size me targeted me, and of course his collar was loose...Yeah, i guess that factor gave me extra speed.
 Best Tuesday ever.

P.S. Still wondering how did i get out alive and not eaten by that dog...Seems im the new Flash *whoosh*
Back to top Go down

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 am

Seems to me you're just full of shit kas Very Happy Though, a beard of a week, specify how hard your beard grows. You gotta reshave before evening?

I'd wish you were that epic in pvp though, but you're getting close after today (like a noob forgetting his runes) bounce
Back to top Go down
LogK

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Hair on my face grow fking fast. If i shave in the morning by night i have already a little bristle.
Back to top Go down

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Good boy, that's why I shave in the evening, that's when you meet ze ladies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Learn to conceal your rape face Kas.
Back to top Go down
LogK

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:16 am

Entry №2
_Transformation_

Followed the suggestion of a stranger that calls himself Ráven Crow...RIP my beard. T_T
 For me beard is somethink important. Its somethink like favorite jacket , lucky ring or necklace, its a part of my face without that i cant call myself Kas. Its the thing that i treasure.
 There are alot of ppl that think of beard as somethink negative. Just as you can see in my previous entry, its used to scare little children. Yeah I understand thats its XXI and you want to see a babyface. But fuck it!
 Of course while I still was in school I was shocked how fast that shit grew and kept shaving. Elsewhere I would be punished by schools for not looking like a dresscode of my school told me to. Everythink changes. Now im in University, nobody gives a fuck how you look or behave (unless its not somethink suspicious or criminal) but even there are some "individuals" that look strange at you.
 Its not somethink like those ones of terrorists beard that can even cover their belly. Its a sexy ass short beard. You might be thinking "Jeez, Kas. Just accept that your a lazy bum and dont want to shave everyday." But Im not lazy. It take more effort to look after it than simply cut all the hair...
 Summary: All this thing is written by a Babyface...And tomorrow the person you will meet is not that Badass skinny norn but a huge asura with little ears.
 P.S Damit, I have nothink to scratch and make a serious clever face...
Back to top Go down

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 am

Lol Kas, I wasn't saying to shave it all off! :Q
Back to top Go down
Thorius Stormborn
Officer
Officer
Thorius Stormborn

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:08 pm

LogK wrote:
Entry №2
_Transformation_
 P.S Damit, I have nothink to scratch and make a serious clever face...

You still have your balls, just for the life of me, don't scratch them on the bus  afro 
Back to top Go down
LogK

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:37 am

Entry №3
_Preparations_

Always was wondering why people celebrate their birthday. Do we celebrate that we are getting closer to death or become one step closer to being an old sick person or maybe we celebrate that we lived for one more year? Everyone have their own reasons.
 Its not strange that I still enjoy B-days. We celebrate, we drink, we party, we communicate and leave the bad behind for that one particular reason - Time never stops, so treasure everyday you have, especially the day you came to this world!
 The moment when I turn 20 is closing by as i watch the clock. Few hours left and i can say "bye bye my teens, that was fun time hanging with you."
 Looking back, i realise that those years were pretty good:
Graduation from middle school - Party hard!
Becoming adult (18 Y.O) - Party hard! (Lol now i can legaly do things i did at 13 y.o xDDD)
Graduation from high school - Party hard!
Entering University - Party hard!
Finishing First year of Uni - Party hard!
I dont mention usual b-days, New year parties and countless unsleepen nights.
 But while times come by responsibilities are gathering on your shoulders, and the teen ages were best thing. You could care about nothink, you have almost no resposibility and you dont have to bother about any stuff, just attend school and nod at teachers's clever lines, thats all you're expected.
 Im not complaining, or saying that i dont want to grow up or get old. I've read too many books and learnt too many rules to understand that Its the natural flow of your life. I still know that the best times of my life are ahead. And Im freaking looking forward to them.
Come,my twenties, here I am!!!

P.S. most likely I will not update the post tomorrow Very Happy but I will still login the game for few hours...hopefully xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Zadrot Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zadrot Notes   The Zadrot Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Zadrot Notes
Page 1 of 1