[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Need your Support Guildies Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Need your Support Guildies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twapper
Officer
Officer

Need your Support Guildies Empty
PostSubject: Need your Support Guildies   Need your Support Guildies EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 am

I have been playing a thief since launch. Looking back at all the changes they have put in for it since then, i never really complained about any.

There is however one issue for me (maybe for you thief players also), that has allways been on my mind, and that is:

Why is stealth not interrupting multi hit single target skills. Or even worse latelly, why are mobs from PVE still hitting me (not with aoes) while in stealth.

Now yesterday i addressed this issue on the forum and 3 hours later i got a reply from Anet. See here:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Stealth-vs-Single-Target-Ranged-Skills/first#post3069163

What really makes me sad, is the fact that i was allways thinking that this is a bug that eventually will get fixed. But as you can see they stated that its as intended.

So i really really wanna urge everyone that can support me on this, to make a reply to that forum post, with request to have this changed. That is if you think that the logic behind their intended mechanic, is off.

Thanks

PS: You can hear Balli's voice on the second video i linked on gw2 forum. Sorry, didnt realise until today Razz
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Need your Support Guildies   Need your Support Guildies EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:27 am

Hey twapper, ive kinda got the same issue with my mesmers stealth. And in my eyes this looks indeed like a bug.
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Need your Support Guildies   Need your Support Guildies EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:54 am

Twapper I am gonna sue you! Not asking permission before, lol Wink I posted a reply, I hope it will help. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need your Support Guildies   Need your Support Guildies EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:03 am

Posted a reply too.

You should just say "this benefits elementalists (due to the scepter autoattack)" and they will INSTANTLY fix it, every excuse to nerf eles is good for Anet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your Support Guildies   Need your Support Guildies Empty

Back to top Go down

Need your Support Guildies
Page 1 of 1