[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
by .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
by Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
by Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
by Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
by .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
by Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
by Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
by Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
by Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
by Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Share | 

Are we holding it together?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zxion

PostSubject: Are we holding it together?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:14 am

Hi guys, this isn't really a complaint, but there doesn't seem to be a general discussion area so I didn't know where else to post.

I was just wondering if this guild is going to be holding together after recent events. I've only been here for a couple of weeks and I have no complaints at all, but seeing highly thought of players leave and getting kicked has led me to ask if the guild is crumbling or does it still have a strong core?
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:35 am

A few weeks back before you joined the guild, we had a big drama with some members, some of them left, and we are cleaning out in guild these days. More will leave and be kicked, especially for inactivity.
Like we said earlier, doesn't matter if we get down to a few members, as long as those we have want to be part of the guild and have fun together.
About the core, me myself haven't been able to play for about 2½-3 months, Dana haven't been playing much and Twapper have been busy irl too. Some of our officers are off to University or found other games, or got tired of gw2.
I will be back into playing again within a few weeks hopefully Smile and for me I just want to have fun, so even if it end with 15-20 active people, we are still holding it together. But it depends what you are searching for in a guild?
Back to top Go down
Twapper
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:46 am

Since you are a fairly new member of this guild, its quite normal to be asking that.
I won't sit here and lie about it, so i'll say yes, latelly more and more people seem to be ignoring our easy to understand, and ONLY rule: Representing other guilds is a NO NO!

Now that is the main reason why latelly people have been either kicked or asked to leave. And if you think about it, it's quite a logical response to it. Since not representing brings nothing for the guild (no work, no joy, no chat, no gain), there is only one response to that: Leave the guild.

Im really glad you brought this up Zxion, cause it kinda opens up the oportunity for me to repeat something that i posted on the officers forum:

My best hopes for this guild is that after all is said and done, there will be that few people (10, 15,20) left in this guild that will love to play together and will have no issues with eachother.

The MMO scene was allways like that, and when you take into account that a game should be enjoyable and factor in the amount of people you run across in an MMO, you end up concluding that the enjoyment gets splited down the middle: Enjoy the game as much as you Enjoy the people you play with.

With all this beeing said i wanna extend a question to EVERYONE:

Are you the type of player that thinks like that? The type of player that plays the game to enjoy it for what it is and for who you playing with. OR are you one of the players that think the achievements in this game, or the virtual wealth in it are the ones that will bring you enjoyment.

If your way of thinking is mature to answer that question, as it should be answered, then you got enough reasons to stay and see yourself as one of the core people in this guild.

Hope i made sense,
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Chaos entety

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 am

For me this guild has been a nice virtual home as far as I see it.

Thus far the most enjoyment I had was playing together doing either dungeons , events or just some boss killing. Mind you the rewards are a nice benefite to that Wink

The thing , like you said Balli , is that most officiers are either busy , can't log in or got tired.
This does bring out the problem that you can't really do any guild related events and dungeons and events are more fun with the guils ( in my opinion ) So in that respect one can't really enjoy the game as much as one would like.

Off course the reasons why are valid and I respect the people who made them ( and frankly I took some day's off to do things irl ) and the guildies should respect them as well , because hey it's a free ( virtual ) world.
Back to top Go down
Zxion

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:20 am

Two good responses there, and they are the exact answers I was hoping for. I didn't ask this question because I was thinking of leaving, I asked because I didn't want to see this guild fold.

To answer Mini, what I look for in a guild is exactly what I found with you guys. A good guild, in my opinion, is a guild that pull together, and not a place to just get perks, hand outs etc. We should all be one.

In my short time, I have enjoyed the company of you guys and have never felt pressurised or felt out of it. Other guilds I have been in before here I was constantly nagged to join guild missions, donate gold to the guild bank etc etc. PK is different Smile

I came here from WoW, where I was part of a guild that started with just 9 people. 9 core people that did everything to help each other. To find that kind of player is hard, but it seems from these replies that PK has them Smile

I'm happy to stay and if I can in any way help keep it going and build the guild, I will. Just ask Smile

See you in game cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Yeah, I've been heavily active during the summer, really got to know the guild and some of the members. I had a little burnout last 2 weeks. Now I'm in IRL-time trouble.
But believe me, if I find a spot to come online I will! Even if it's just for some chatting and chilling with you guys.
Or slacking with twapper and dana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryo Asakura
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Ahh this guild is amazing, It doesn't matter if it is small! You just need people you love to play with. The big difference between us and other guilds is that we know almost everybody in guild we are a thight group.

In 200+ members guilds it's hard to know everyone and that's just for the players that wan't to have like Twapper said wealth or other things.

It's so nice to have a small group of people that love eachother (in a friend way).

I had so much fun with all the guys here too bad some of the awesome people also left, but that's their choice, no hard feelings!!!!

BALLI NEEDS TO GET HER GPU ASAP AND IF NOT I WILL HACK THE DELIVERY's GUYS TRUCK!!!

Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 pm

i wasnt gona post here. cause Balli and Twapper already said it all, i want to thankyou Ryo & Zxion and all for posting this, it makes me realy happy to see ppl positive (you've put a big smile on my face xD), and yes, all you said is true. All this happen, only to be a better Guild in the end.

Back to top Go down
Mini Knoma

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:21 pm

What's better proof than seeing that 1month later we are still up and kick a$$ (specially german ones in wvw) Razz 

I agree with Ryo, this guild is small but what it lacks in quantity, it gains in quality which is way more important, by my standards!
Back to top Go down
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:44 pm

One of the reasons i left out of my app why i wanted to join in the first place Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we holding it together?   

Back to top Go down

Are we holding it together?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server) :: General Discussion :: Praise and Criticism about Pk-
Jump to: