[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Holographic Universe questions Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Holographic Universe questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

Holographic Universe questions Empty
PostSubject: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:57 pm

I'm not a researcher, I just have a big interest into quantum physics, our cosmos etc., and my brain need an upgrade to fully understand it. I have so many questions, and maybe some here can bring more light on this topic. I have cut it all down to a few short questions.

Ok let's say:
If our brain is a receiver
If the black hole in the Milky Way contains all data (from the singularity where quantum physics reaches the black hole, is it lost or saved on the surface question)
From different researches, seems the brain receive data 6 sec before we become aware of it (so brain+body know things 6 sec before we do)?
The holograms we humans can produce can store 1 bit per cubic block or 10 to the minus 33 cm.
If we know the Black hole has a mass 1000 times less than our galaxy, does this add up compared to the 10^-33 cm.?
If it's a hologram, which waves can project it? Gamma Rays?
GEO 600 have detected that the universe don't get fuzzy at Planck length or even at 10^-16 meters (ten quintillion of the size of Planck length), but does it need to get fuzzy to be a hologram?
Does the Schumann Resonance have any effect? The 7,83 Hz? Would that make any parallel with gamma rays above 10 exahertz?

Sorry for this, I need to be gaming or my brain will pop! lol
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:18 pm

euhm, wut?
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:28 pm

yeah sorry this is a cutdown from all my notes, didn't wanted to type all that, so all this is my loose ends or conclusions so far, but all only turned into more questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 am

If the black hole in the Milky Way contains all data (from the singularity where quantum physics reaches the black hole, is it lost or saved on the surface question)

well way i understand this question is that you want to know what happens with the information once it reaches the black hole.
well its hard to predict but it might be saved on the event horizon of the black hole. since someone viewing the black hole outside of the event horizon might see things inside of it seemingly stuck in time. this way information can be stored there for a certain amount of time until the information colapsess into the center.

i will need to talk to you more balli. we dont want this brain of yours going boom now would we.
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 am

Yeah that's what I believe too Drago, and was thinking it out, and maybe try to find the size of the black hole's surface, if that compared to what we know from man-made holograms, and how much "space" it would need, let's say to beam a hologram out covering the entire galaxy, maybe it add up.

haha no don't wanna pop! And poor Akhullad, I already bombarded him earlier today with this, and putted him on a task to compare these 2 sizes :p
Back to top Go down
Tripz
Admin
Admin
Tripz

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:38 am

Let me start by answering your 1st question :Answer

Could be 7 seconds, but i guess it depends on what kind of brain you have Razz

ill get back to you bout the rest xD, my brain is in quaggan mode now
Back to top Go down
Mini Balli
Mini Balli

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:40 am

OoooOo00o0Oo Maybe quaggan-mode helps tripz, ty! Should try that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Universe questions   Holographic Universe questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Holographic Universe questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server) :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: