[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pK] Pain Killer (Gunnars Hold Server)

pK TS3 adress: 80.160.94.40 PW: Quaggan // GH TS3 Adress: ts3.gunnars-hold.eu PW: wim4de5a

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranger Guide's & Tipps
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby .NoWay. Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

» Moving and some info!
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Steven Silverwing Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 am

» Guild Photo
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

» Jumping Puzzle Contest
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Titus Aemilianus Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am

» Pain Killer Facebook page
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby .NoWay. Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

» What did you do ingame today?
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Mizu Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 pm

» Far Shiverpeaks
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Steven Silverwing Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 am

» Building the new website!
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Mizu Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 am

» About Painkiller (revamp)
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Mizu Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

» Guild Goals!(to do list)
Title of 'Dungeon Master' Emptyby Paonian Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Title of 'Dungeon Master'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Title of 'Dungeon Master' Empty
PostSubject: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi guys,
I'm going for the title of Dungeon Master on my guardian (which I'm currently leveling).
I'm sure there are more people who want to get this title too, but aren't able too because there are to few people doing other runs than CoF, Arah or fractals.

So, right now I'm doing all the story modes I can, and I will be doing all explorables too in the near future (asap).
If you want to do dungeons, just whisper me or call for me in guild chat, I'm always up for it! I don't care whether it's a shitty dungeon (I'd even do the new AR dungeon with guildies for the fun) or a great money farm like CoF. I enjoy doing dungeons, I used to spend a lot of time in King of Kings 3 last 2-3 years and that game was nothing but dungeons and open world PvP (which I kinda miss in gw2, just fighting with random people at random places, we got WvW but it doesn't feel the same because of zergs).
But back to the point, dungeons, I love to do them, all of them!

I'll be frequently asking if anybody wants to join on a certain dungeon, but if you want to do another one, just whisper me right there. It's not because I ask for a group for AC that I'm not willing to go for a run or two (or more) in let's say SE.

Well, there it is. You can use this topic to 'enlist' in a kinda regulars I guess, people who want to do all dungeons, say which you miss for the title.

I don't fancy doing story modes again, but for a guild mate I'd be willing to go through all of them again and again.

Cya ingame soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Well, when I'm online I'm always in for some dungeons. Sadly the last updates got me a bit out of the game and I have a hard time to put myself to GW2 again Sad
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Aye i still need 2 more paths to have the title also. Im missing 1 path of Arah and 1 path of Sorrow's Embrace. I know also Akhullad is missing everything of SE so maybe soon we can run all paths of that dungeon. And ofcourse other dungeons as well
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:42 am

If there is any title I want, it is the dungeon master one. Thing is, I'd really like a chance to explore and look around, especially with story dungeons. Not you know, do it a la cof p1 run.

But if that's not an issue, just poke me and if I have time, I'd be more than happy to do dungeons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:00 am

I don't mind sight-see-ers. Guess I'll need to reach L65 fast than danagir, SE explo is L65 right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 am

I need one last dungeon run Arah Path 4 to get Dungeon Master title,so if i can join some group i`ll be happy,it is a long hard path,so someone who did it before would be nice to give some advice ;-)
Back to top Go down
Chaos entety
Chaos entety

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:55 am

If ever you need help with a path feel free to wishper me. Though I did very few dungeons i'm always willing to help out.
Back to top Go down
Titus Aemilianus
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:08 am

I have the DUngeon master title, got it 2 weeks ago or so. Ask me anytime to do a path for your title and you can count on me.
Back to top Go down
Danagir
Admin
Admin
Danagir

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 pm

I wanna do Arah P4 as soon as possible. Its the only path i need to finish the DM title.
If anyone can sign up here to join me Razz then we can do it!
Back to top Go down
https://pain.actieforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Count me in, Dana. I need that thing too, and if I am not mistaken, I think sonya might still need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:41 pm

After lot of asking in guild and forum for p4,i did it with pug party (we had friendly guide during whole dungeon).It is good to have one person who knows what to do,run is much easier and saves you lot of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Grats on getting p4 then, Sonya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title of 'Dungeon Master'   Title of 'Dungeon Master' Empty

Back to top Go down

Title of 'Dungeon Master'
Page 1 of 1